• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Refuge Orisson

Kiwi Linda

Linda from Kapiti NZ
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (May 2022)
Hi everyone
I am a very new to the Camino - so thought it a good idea to book a few nights ahead. I used the Refuge Orisson reservation option on their website and had my reservation confirmed with an invoice. However there is no indication of what deposit is required to secure the booking or how the money can be paid from New Zealand. I sent a message to them via their website asking if they would like my credit card number but received no reply.

Has anyone else had these problems - and do you know what the usual protocol for securing your booking at Refuge Orisson is?

Thanks
Linda

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We also had problems Linda when we went in 2017. We were invoiced one amount online, which we paid by credit card and then, to our surprise, were asked to pay an additional amount in cash when we got there.
My best advice, be sure to clarify exactly how much you're paying, how and when and have it confirmed in writing. Failing that, you may want to consider the new albergue, called Boda, I think which is a little further up the road.

We also had problems Linda when we went in 2017. We were invoiced one amount online, which we paid by credit card and then, to our surprise, were asked to pay an additional amount in cash when we got there.
My best advice, be sure to clarify exactly how much you're paying, how and when and have it confirmed in writing. Failing that, you may want to consider the new albergue, called Boda, I think which is a little further up the road.
Thanks for the advice - yes I do feel a bit hesitant about paying any money over when it hasn't been made clear where the money is to be paid and how much?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Kiwi Linda, there is no need to worry. There are many posts on the forum about the booking and payment procedure of Refuge Orisson. As you can see on the website where you booked, up and until 11 April 2022, prospective guests are asked to make reservations by phone 2 days before arrival. For bookings later than 11 April 2022, everybody is asked to book online.

As explained on their website, you enter your dates, receive a confirmation of it and then you will receive a validation email containing the payment link of your reservation. Validation email is a bit of a strange translation. However, a few days to maximum a few weeks after you had entered your dates and pressed all the buttons to press you will receive an email with details on how to pay. Check your spam folder just in case. You pay either directly from your Paypal account if you have one, or with your credit card, also via PayPal. That's it. It has worked just fine for hundreds and hundreds of pilgrims.

Payment is non-refundable. I don't know their current business policy. In the past, you had to pay the full amount when you made a reservation for one person, which is currently € 41,60 and includes € 3,49 VAT at 10%, € 1,00 VAT at 20%, € 0,60 tourist tax and € 1,60 bank charges, as they state on their website. In the past, when you made a reservation for two persons, you had to pay 50% in advance and 50% upon arrival.

It will be just fine. Buen Camino!

I booked Orisson for May, they emailed confirmation and invoice
You have to pay in full via PayPal
Thank you for this feedback.

Useful to point out perhaps that booking at Refuge Orisson is a two-step procedure and that there is a delay of a few days to a few weeks between the first step (making the reservation) and the second step (making the payment). This is what can confuse newcomers and provides an opportunity for comments by those who had trouble with their bookings or had heard of such trouble. Those who did not have a problem don't comment as often.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you for this feedback.

Useful to point out perhaps that booking at Refuge Orisson is a two-step procedure and that there is a delay of a few days to a few weeks between the first and the second step. This is what can confuse newcomers and provides an opportunity to provide descriptions by those who had trouble with their bookings. Those who not have a problem usually don't comment.
I booked back in December for May 2022 confirmation, invoice and payment instructions all came within a couple of days.
Although I had to look in spam folder to find it

Last edited:
@Kiwi Linda, there is no need to worry. There are many posts on the forum about the booking and payment procedure of Refuge Orisson. As you can see on the website where you booked, up and until 11 April 2022, prospective guests are asked to make reservations by phone 2 days before arrival. For bookings later than 11 April 2022, everybody is asked to book online.

As explained on their website, you enter your dates, receive a confirmation of it and then you will receive a validation email containing the payment link of your reservation. Validation email is a bit of a strange translation. However, a few days to maximum a few weeks after you had entered your dates and pressed all the buttons to press you will receive an email with details on how to pay. Check your spam folder just in case. You pay either directly from your Paypal account if you have one, or with your credit card, also via PayPal. That's it. It has worked just fine for hundreds and hundreds of pilgrims.

Payment is non-refundable. I don't know their current business policy. In the past, you had to pay the full amount when you made a reservation for one person, which is currently € 41,60 and includes € 3,49 VAT at 10%, € 1,00 VAT at 20%, € 0,60 tourist tax and € 1,60 bank charges, as they state on their website. In the past, when you made a reservation for two persons, you had to pay 50% in advance and 50% upon arrival.

Thank you so much for your long reply Katarina. I still can't find the information regarding payment on their website but have however found the link in my confirmation email from them :) which takes me straight to the check-out page. I know I shouldn't worry - just have a lot on the go at the moment so am happy when I can tick things off. And yes confidence in everything working out is something I need to cultivate. Warm regards Linda

I still can't find the information regarding payment on their website but have however found the link in my confirmation email from them which takes me straight to the check-out page.
Just to confirm again: At this stage in the procedure you cannot pay. They will send you the details on how to pay in a separate future email. Their booking and payment procedure is unusual and can be confusing at first. But there are enough people on the forum who have done this not only once but several times over the years and it worked just fine. You are in good company. ☺️

A selection of Camino Jewellery
currently € 41,60 and includes € 3,49 VAT at 10%, € 1,00 VAT at 20%, € 0,60 tourist tax and € 1,60 bank charges, as they state on their website
When I read this I thought at first: € 1,60 bank charges??? Then I realised that this is the cut that PayPal takes from their commercial customers in France: 2,9 % of the amount paid to the commerce + € 0.35 for every transaction, see here. With all their payments for bookings going through PayPal, it adds up to a tidy sum over the pilgrimage season.

When you go to the reservation system - you enter your details and submit. You will get a quick automated reply that your pre-order request was received and stating that you should expect to receive an invoice for the deposit.

In winter months - that invoice may come in a day or so - or take up to 2-3 weeks. It varies significantly during the months the albergue is closed for winter. The invoice is NOT an automated email - it is generated when the hosts confirm that there is space available for you to reserve.

When you do get the invoice, you will be directed to make a paypal payment which is 50% of the cost of the albergue per person/per night. Total cost is about 40 Euros, so deposit would be about 20 Euros per person. EDITED TO ADD: I have always had to pay a 50% deposit and the remainder upon arrival when I reserved for 2 people - but it seems that if you are traveling alone you pay the entire amount for deposit.

When you make the payment - you should get a confirmation that the payment was made. And that is the last you will hear from Orisson until you check in (most likely). This confirmation should be pretty fast as I believe it is automated as well.

I know this process can seem slow and frustrating - but Orisson is a great first stop on the Camino!

Also - while waiting for the confirmation and invoice - check both your regular email and your spam folder - just in case!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone
I am a very new to the Camino - so thought it a good idea to book a few nights ahead. I used the Refuge Orisson reservation option on their website and had my reservation confirmed with an invoice. However there is no indication of what deposit is required to secure the booking or how the money can be paid from New Zealand. I sent a message to them via their website asking if they would like my credit card number but received no reply.

Has anyone else had these problems - and do you know what the usual protocol for securing your booking at Refuge Orisson is?

Thanks
Linda

After booking they send you an e-mail with a link to pay via paypal

Check your spam folder. Sometimes it lands here.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

This is exactly what the case was for my reservation for two for April 18. 50% up front, 50% due upon arrival. Two days ahead I have to confirm by calling.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
When you do get the invoice, you will be directed to make a paypal payment which is 50% of the cost of the albergue per person/per night.
Except if you are only booking for one person. In that case you will pay the total amount via PayPal to reserve.
Just today I received the email from Refuge Orisson inviting me to pay (42.08 Euro). Am I correct in assuming that the reservation is not confirmed and finalized until the payment is received?
Yes

Thank you so much for your long reply Katarina. I still can't find the information regarding payment on their website but have however found the link in my confirmation email from them :) which takes me straight to the check-out page. I know I shouldn't worry - just have a lot on the go at the moment so am happy when I can tick things off. And yes confidence in everything working out is something I need to cultivate. Warm regards Linda
Hi Kiwi Linda - when are you going to be there? We are from Nelson, starting CF 27 May :)

We are going to Refuge Orisson in August. We were invoiced and payed half on receipt and will pay the balance when we arrive. All seemed good to me.
Enjoy! Buen Camino!

Hi everyone

Thanks
Linda
Hi Linda, I'm from NZ also and booked Orisson for my first night. I remember their initial email explained that once my application was approved they would send me the invoice and there would be a link to take you to payment. It wasn't obvious but it was there. Their communication is unusually slow; it took at least a week for them to reply with confirmation. Buen camino

Hi everyone

Thanks
Linda
Hi Linda,

I booked and paid for Orisson twice via their website with no issues. Last year I emailed them to cancel as I couldn't go because of Covid and they refunded me. I re-booked last October for this April, knowing this time I would not get a refund, as stated on their website. When I booked both times I received a confirmation email with a link in the email to make a payment. I paid straight away as this is the one place I will want to stay at, as I have no desire to do that 1st day in its entirety. I booked Orisson before my airfare! As someone else stated, there is now another auberge option as well. Hope this helps. Buen Camino

Hi everyone

Thanks
Linda
Hello Linda, I booked with Orisson a few days ago, (from NZ) they asked for a deposit. Go back and view your email - there is an ACTION in the email that you use to complete booking, otherwise it doesn't happen. Good Luck, Diane

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
When you go to the reservation system - you enter your details and submit. You will get a quick automated reply that your pre-order request was received and stating that you should expect to receive an invoice for the deposit.

In winter months - that invoice may come in a day or so - or take up to 2-3 weeks. It varies significantly during the months the albergue is closed for winter. The invoice is NOT an automated email - it is generated when the hosts confirm that there is space available for you to reserve.

When you do get the invoice, you will be directed to make a paypal payment which is 50% of the cost of the albergue per person/per night. Total cost is about 40 Euros, so deposit would be about 20 Euros per person.

When you make the payment - you should get a confirmation that the payment was made. And that is the last you will hear from Orisson until you check in (most likely). This confirmation should be pretty fast as I believe it is automated as well.

I know this process can seem slow and frustrating - but Orisson is a great first stop on the Camino!

Also - while waiting for the confirmation and invoice - check both your regular email and your spam folder - just in case!

Just today I received the email from Refuge Orisson inviting me to pay (42.08 Euro). Am I correct in assuming that the reservation is not confirmed and finalized until the payment is received?
I was also asked to pay this amount - so did so via PayPal.

Complaints never cease and one wonders, why Jean-Jacques, owner of the gite does not make a small investment into the installment of an automated reservation system with integrated payment. These are plentiful on the net and can be customized. Over time, such a system pays for itself and would liberate staff from administrative chores, obviously not their strength.
Just a thought.

Les plaintes ne cessent et on se demande pourquoi Jean-Jacques, propriétaire du gîte, ne fait pas un petit investissement dans l'installation d'un système de réservation automatisé avec paiement intégré. Ceux-ci sont abondants sur le net et peuvent être personnalisés. Avec le temps, un tel système s'amortit et libérerait le personnel des tâches administratives, qui ne sont manifestement pas leur point fort.
Juste une idée.

I used the Refuge Orisson reservation option on their website and had my reservation confirmed with an invoice. However there is no indication of what deposit is required to secure the booking or how the money can be paid from New Zealand.
I was also asked to pay this amount - so did so via PayPal.
Now it is me who is confused ☺️. Did you get an additional email between the first and second post? Or did I misunderstand the first post?

In any case, if you have paid then that's it and your bed is booked for you. Buen camino!

Now it is me who is confused ☺️. Did you get an additional email between the first and second post? Or did I misunderstand the first post?

In any case, if you have paid then that's it and your bed is booked for you. Buen camino!
I did get two emails Katarina - but in very quck succession. A confirmation of the booking email then a second one which which had an invoice attached as an attachment, but also had a link to making an internet payment via paypal. I didn't notice this link until I received your message then went back to check - so your reply was very helplful.

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me, @Kiwi Linda. I often try to understand what's going on in order to be helpful to others. In general, I like to try out things to see for myself how it works but I cannot book Orisson every other month to check out their current process myself, in particular since they don't do refunds. 😂

So you are one of the lucky few who got two emails in quick succession, the confirmation of the online booking request and then the payment details. Such a rapid sequence of events happens so rarely, or at least is reported so rarely, that it did not even occur to me to be the case here. Glad to read that it is sorted, and again: Buen Camino!

On the topic of Orisson - in the last couple of days a member of the Camigas group on Facebook asserted that "Orisson actually saves some of its beds for day of hikers. so as an FYI if you get there early enough you may still get a bed. They have Orisson and another place they use down the hill a little bit." She said that she knew this because she talked to the women working there, and that she knew someone who got one of these beds - which seems like pretty thin evidence to me.
Does anyone know if this is true?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Does anyone know if this is true?
I don't know whether it is true but, ever the skeptic, I don't believe it to be true.

FWIW, the albergue Orisson has 28 beds and the gîte Kayola, which belongs to the same business, has 12 beds. Kayola is situated about 1 km before Orisson. I also noticed this information on their website today (see below). Currently, Kayola is not bookable on their website.

Kayola.jpg

It doesn't really make much sense.
Exactly. Who knows what the person believes to have understood.

On the Orisson website it says that: The parking space is reserved of restaurant customers; and the albergue beds are reserved for people who walk.

It's only a 2 1/2 to 3 hour walk from SJPP and, of course, when they are not fully booked in the morning they will take walk-in guests who have not booked. But that doesn't mean that they hold back beds on purpose for such guests.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I booked for May received invoice in spam email with link to pay half as a deposit through PayPal and the rest on arrival. I emailed to confirm they received my deposit no reply as yet.

On the topic of Orisson - in the last couple of days a member of the Camigas group on Facebook asserted that "Orisson actually saves some of its beds for day of hikers. so as an FYI if you get there early enough you may still get a bed.
I have only stayed in Orisson once, and it was more than ten years ago. At that time they had a bunch of tents out back that were for walk-ins only. I don’t remember anyone talking about tents at Orisson recently, so this may be way out of date.

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me, @Kiwi Linda. I often try to understand what's going on in order to be helpful to others. In general, I like to try out things to see for myself how it works but I cannot book Orisson every other month to check out their current process myself, in particular since they don't do refunds. 😂

Along with the Byzantine booking process, the no refunds policy is another thing that made me sour on booking at Orisson, as wonderful as everyone says it is. (My 2020 reservation was cancelled for obvious reasons and when I very politely requested a refund since I didn't know what my subsequent plans would be I received an extremely agitated and unprofessional email telling me in no uncertain terms that it was not possible.) Good thing that Auburge Borda is now an option - my correspondence with Laurent has been prompt and friendly and I look forward to staying there in May.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I booked for May received invoice in spam email with link to pay half as a deposit through PayPal and the rest on arrival. I emailed to confirm they received my deposit no reply as yet.
You probably won't receive a reply from Orisson.
Your conformation of payment from. PayPal is all you need.
I have only stayed in Orisson once, and it was more than ten years ago. At that time they had a bunch of tents out back that were for walk-ins only. I don’t remember anyone talking about tents at Orisson recently, so this may be way out of date.
They haven't had the tents since at least 2016, which was my first time there.

Along with the Byzantine booking process, the no refunds policy is another thing that made me sour on booking at Orisson, as wonderful as everyone says it is. (My 2020 reservation was cancelled for obvious reasons and when I very politely requested a refund since I didn't know what my subsequent plans would be I received an extremely agitated and unprofessional email telling me in no uncertain terms that it was not possible.) Good thing that Auburge Borda is now an option - my correspondence with Laurent has been prompt and friendly and I look forward to staying there in May.
My thoughts exactly, and it's good to see that a little competition from Borda already seems to be making a difference. However, it's fair to say that with all the effusive cheering for Gite Orisson, especially on this forum, it's no wonder that Jean-Jacques, the host, and his people feel little incentive to improve.
For many peregrinos, Orisson is the first overnight stop on the Camino and thus a special experience that leads to a kind of glorification. This is certainly not the fault of Orisson, who, despite all the shortcomings in the administrative area, honestly tries to satisfy the guests and generally does a good job.

I booked a night at Orisson in about a weeks time. I got an instant ‘thank you for your pre-order’ email stating ‘Your pre-order has been received. You will be prompted for payment for your order when your pre-order is released on a future date. Your order details are shown below for your reference.’

I can’t tell if this is confirmation of my booking or if I have to wait for them to request payment to confirm I have a bed?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I can’t tell if this is confirmation of my booking or if I have to wait for them to request payment to confirm I have a bed?
I think that you need to make payment before you can be sure of having a bed.

I’ve emailed them asking to make payment but no reply…
You normally won't get a reply to a email.

I think that this is key:
You will be prompted for payment for your order when your pre-order is released on a future date.
As you may have read here on the forum, Orisson apparently suffered some damage recently and is not currently at full capacity. Perhaps that is why they say "when your pre-order is released on a later date."

In the mean time, check your spam folder for a payment request via PayPal for Sarl Apathia. You can also check your PayPal account for the payment request.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You normally won't get a reply to a email.

I think that this is key:

As you may have read here on the forum, Orisson apparently suffered some damage recently and is not currently at full capacity. Perhaps that is why they say "when your pre-order is released on a later date."

In the mean time, check your spam folder for a payment request via PayPal for Sarl Apathia. You can also check your PayPal account for the payment request.
Thanks for the info. I’ve checked my spam and nothing there. I also messaged them on WhatsApp…they viewed the message but no response yet.

It’s hard to book my other accommodation for other nights until I know if I definitely have a bed in Orisson…

Thanks for the info. I’ve checked my spam and nothing there. I also messaged them on WhatsApp…they viewed the message but no response yet.

It’s hard to book my other accommodation for other nights until I know if I definitely have a bed in Orisson…
How about booking at Auberge Borda instead?
They are reported to be much more responsive, and you can book direct via email, or through booking.com.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Thanks but I’d really like to walk. If Orisson let me down I’ll just have to spend a second night in SJPP and then aim for Roncesvalles in one day

Thanks but I’d really like to walk. If Orisson let me down I’ll just have to spend a second night in SJPP and then aim for Roncesvalles in one day
You do walk with the shuttle. The first day you walk part way - up past Orisson, then they pick you up and take you back to St Jean. The next morning they deliver you back to where you left off.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You do walk with the shuttle. The first day you walk part way - up past Orisson, then they pick you up and take you back to St Jean. The next morning they deliver you back to where you left off.
Ahh ok thanks. I guess that’s an option then. Fingers crossed I get a positive response from Orisson in the meantime.

€83,-

When you do get the invoice, you will be directed to make a paypal payment which is 50% of the cost of the albergue per person/per night. Total cost is about 40 Euros, so deposit would be about 20 Euros per person. EDITED TO ADD: I have always had to pay a 50% deposit and the remainder upon arrival when I reserved for 2 people - but it seems that if you are traveling alone you pay the entire amount for deposit.

I was charged the entire amount upon reservation for September at Orisson. After payment my plans were changed so I have to go end of April Instead. Sent them several emails asking for change of date but no reply. Since the reservation was not refundable I now have a fully payed stay at Orisson in September when I can’t use it. Don’t think it’s posible to transfer to anyone else either. I had also made a fully payed reservation at Roncesvalles, They answered right away and changed the date without any problem.

I was charged the entire amount upon reservation for September at Orisson. After payment my plans were changed so I have to go end of April Instead. Sent them several emails asking for change of date but no reply. Since the reservation was not refundable I now have a fully payed stay at Orisson in September when I can’t use it. Don’t think it’s posible to transfer to anyone else either. I had also made a fully payed reservation at Roncesvalles, They answered right away and changed the date without any problem.
I put in a new reservation request - and in the notes I told them I had reservations already and that I needed to change the dates (and number of beds since daughter bailed on me) and asked if that was possible. They replied with an updated reservation. I did this before - and it seems to work! Also - don't forget to check your spam folder. They usually don't go to my spam folder, but this one did.

Now Roncesvalles - I had to change dates and reduce the number of bed too - and they did change the dates - but didn't reduce the number of beds. So - I suppose some fortunate pilgrim whom I meet will get a free bed and dinner in Roncesvalles lol.

And yes - for Orisson - if you reserve for one person they charge the full amount. If you reserve for 2 - they still charge the full amount for one person (I don't remember them doing that previously - but this is what everyone has stated recently).

As you will have noticed from other posts, communication problems with Orisson are notorious. I had a similar issue a few years ago. Your best (only?) option is to telephone them. But be aware that you may not get an English speaker at the other end. I just got by with my schoolboy French. You may well find that everything is fine and that they have changed your booking, but not actually got around to informing you of that fact.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I put in a new reservation request - and in the notes I told them I had reservations already and that I needed to change the dates (and number of beds since daughter bailed on me) and asked if that was possible. They replied with an updated reservation. I did this before - and it seems to work! Also - don't forget to check your spam folder. They usually don't go to my spam folder, but this one did.

Now Roncesvalles - I had to change dates and reduce the number of bed too - and they did change the dates - but didn't reduce the number of beds. So - I suppose some fortunate pilgrim whom I meet will get a free bed and dinner in Roncesvalles lol.

And yes - for Orisson - if you reserve for one person they charge the full amount. If you reserve for 2 - they still charge the full amount for one person (I don't remember them doing that previously - but this is what everyone has stated recently).
Maybe I should have made a new request but didn’t want to pay once more. Instead I now have a reservation at Borda.

When I walked through last year they were looking for staff exclusively who had English, so you may be luckier than in previous years.

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I'd like some recommendations about where to find the most current and up to date information about albergues that are actually open. I'm currently walking the camino Frances, and I can't even...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
Today is March 21, 1024 If you’re starting El Francés around this time, be warned that quite a few stretches between Rabanal del Camino and Molinaseca are in pretty bad shape. Lots of mud, and...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back