• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Regular Camino Instagram Photo Page!

Jess Bowen

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Hi there pilgrims!
Its coming up to a year in September since i came back from my life changing trip on the camino and a few months back i made a camino de Santiago instagram page. Here you can follow other pilgrims, post personal stories, see photos of the camino and gain tips from different pilgrims around the world. I started it about 6 months back and have loved it as it gives me constant memories of the camino every day through photos and peoples stories! so all the help and input i can get would be greatly appreciated! The instagram page name is @caminodesantiagopage and here is the link...

http://instagram.com/caminodesantiagopage

Buen camino Friends!! can't wait to start it again!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
thanks so much for this! The images are so beautiful and inspiring and I loved the vimeo link! I start in 12 days and will definitely be contributing pictures..

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
This is beautiful work. Thank you for taking the time to produce such lovely images.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.