• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Reminder: Please do not post personal information

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

This is just a reminder that we should avoid posting personal information on the forum. The forum is a public place and things like personal phone numbers, personal e-mail address should be avoided in posts. Please use PM or e-mail to communicate this kind of information.

Especially if this is information that is not your own information. If we (the mods) see this, we will edit this out of the post. Please use the "Report" link under a post to notify us of this if you see it.

Happy Camino planning!
Ivar

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hey--I'll tell you an anecdote. A Camino junkie (one of us) came to one of my job sites (which will now go unmentioned) and I got a call on the radio that I had a visitor.

Not cool to just show up at someone's job, although I know how "excited" we can get. There is a message function online here to visit with people and make potential arrangements, right?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.