A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Renfe trains over Easter

Camino Badges
Camino(s) past & future
started in 2012, hooked ever since.
Just started to think about a VdlP trip over Easter 2020. Thinking of flying to Madrid and then getting a train to Córbodo on Good Friday before getting train then to Sevilla on Easter Saturday. Can´t seem to find my answer online and it´s too early to book so can anyone tell me if Renfe trains run on Good Friday and Easter Saturday albeit a reduced service?

Felipe

Veteran Member
Are you refering to "Córdoba"? The sintaxis is not important in the forum, but it is in the reservation webpage.
Madrid to Córdoba and Sevilla is a major line, served even by high speed trains (AVE). And yes, trains run in "Semana santa", but a reservation woud be wise.

Camino(s) past & future
started in 2012, hooked ever since.
Thank you and yes, I meant to spell Córdoba! In fact I meant to say Malaga not Madrid!! I always book in advance online but before I made any definite travel plans I just wanted to check the train situation. I assume there is a reduced service over Easter?

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 43 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 162 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 261 24.5%