Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Request for prayer

Scott Sweeney

There are people I have met while walking, some of them two and three times while walking the Camino. I often wonder why our paths cross so unexpectedly, there was no talk about walking during that same moment in time it, it seemed more like someone had it planned for us. It was never planned by myself or this that person, it just always happened. A moment in time, where you find yourself face to face....again. You meet their children who he felt they needed understand the communion long walkers and Pilgrims embrace so dearly.

One such person travels the Camino de Santiago under the writer/bloggers name of Pellegrino Claudio. Klaus is an amazing man who looked forward to retiring and devoting his writing talents to sharing his Camino life, the Camino he took each of his children on.

For the past month this man, this incredible person who loved the Camino de Santiago more than anyone I've ever met needs prayers. I know Klaus and his family could use and extra prayer this evening.

I have know doubt we will cross again.

Bein Camino Klaus

Last edited:
Best lightweight guides
Best lightweight guides for before and after your Camino, just 1.4 oz (40 grams)!
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino de Santiago of the Canary Islands
The officially recognized Camino de Santiago on the Canary Islands!

Ian and Helen Miller

Donating Members
Past OR future Camino
Sept 16/ 2016. Leon to Santiago . Sept/2019 SJPDP to Santiago.
There are people I have met while walking, some of them two and three times while walking the Camino. I often wonder why our paths cross so unexpectedly, there was no talk about walking during that same moment in time it, it seemed more like someone had it planned for us. It was never planned by myself or this that person, it just always happened. A moment in time, where you find yourself face to face....again. You meet their children who he felt they needed understand the communion long walkers and Pilgrims embrace so dearly.

One such person travels the Camino de Santiago under the writer/bloggers name of Pellegrino Claudio. Klaus is an amazing man who looked forward to retiring and devoting his writing talents to sharing his Camino life, the Camino he took each of his children on.

For the past month this man, this incredible person who loved the Camino de Santiago more than anyone I've ever met needs prayers. I know Klaus and his family could use and extra prayer this evening.

Bein Camino Klaus
Thank you for sharing this ,Prayers will be said for Klaus and his family, lets thank God for the privilege of prayer.

Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

danielc

Past OR future Camino
SEPT '13 CF - SJPP to Santiago
OCT '14 Porto to Santiago

Bein Camino Klaus

In my thoughts

FamPed

Pilgrim
Past OR future Camino
There are many different Pilgrim Routes and Caminos in life.
Today I stopped by the chapel at the hospital.
Today I lit a candle for all those in need.
Today I prayed.
Today someone heard.
Today I will pray for you. /FamPed

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Best lightweight guides
Best lightweight guides for before and after your Camino, just 1.4 oz (40 grams)!

Shades of Narnia

Sandi, Shades of Narnia
Past OR future Camino
Camino Francis, 2014
Camino Portuguese 2015
Camino Francis, 2016 & Hospitalera in Viana Spain
(etc)
Of course. You may also like to use this prayer service from the Cathedral.

I am disappointed that other activities on the home-front mean I will not be walking this year. Thank you for sharing this thread; motivating me to begin praying each day for those on Camino - sandi

Bein Camino Klaus
Amen

DurhamParish

Un Cerveza, Por Favor
Past OR future Camino
Caminho Portuguese 2012 & 2018
Camino Frances 2014, 2015, 2015, 2017, 2018
Done. And will remember him in future ones.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads