• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

request for prayers, spiritual welfare, good vibes

rioja routard

Sorry this is off topic but I have to go to Court at Truro in Cornwall on Monday to try to restore access to my daugthers Jodie aged 14 and Francesca aged 6. If people could just think of me and wish only goodness, truth and justice to result from this then it would be very much appreciated.

Back to do some more camino on 11 Oct either Pamplona or Logroño to Burgos.

Whatever your beliefs please just send me good wishes, thank you

Buen camino, peace

James

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello James, I wish you the very very best :D . May goodness, truth and justice prevail. My thoughts are with you. Be well Pilgrim and ...
Buen Camino.
Marjeanne

SUCCESS

Hola

Thanks for everyones well wishes, after 2 days at court in Truro, Cornwall I returned with both my daughters for a weeks holiday in Hythe Kent, my home. Really miraculous turnaround, considering even a barrister showed up on the other side.

Prayer, meditation and walking helped

Thanks

Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Sorry this is off topic but I have to go to Court at Truro in Cornwall on Monday to try to restore access to my daugthers Jodie aged 14 and Francesca aged 6. If people could just think of me and wish only goodness, truth and justice to result from this then it would be very much appreciated.

Back to do some more camino on 11 Oct either Pamplona or Logroño to Burgos.

Whatever your beliefs please just send me good wishes, thank you

Buen camino, peace

James
The very best in your endeavours to keep contact with your children. God bless.

Back