• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Request info on FINISHING the QR code (last 48 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn

Time of past OR future Camino
16' - Pamplona to Burgos, 17' - Leon to Santiago..
Hi,
I've filled out the first part - It just wanted my flight, seat number, date of travel, where I'll be staying first.
So what should I expect for finishing it in the last 48 hours before my flight?

It didn't ask my anything about my vaccinations. I've had 2 doses of Moderna...

Also - will I need a covid test as well?

thanks
(coming from the US)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
No test. You will see a menu with choices where you pick "Other Certificate" and "Vaccination". Then you will see a drop-down menu where you pick "Moderna". That's it. No need to upload your vaccination proof (that's only for people who have the EU Covid Digital Certificate) but keep your CDC card or other proof of vaccination with you. Buen Camino!

SpTH choices.jpg

A related QR concern! ...

I bought my Sept USA-Spain airplane tickets some time back. I dutifully filled out the required govt form, and entered the flight and seat number information.... Well, I'm almost certainly going to cancel those tickets and purchase new ones with a different airline and a different arrival time and seat number. I assume that when I do that I must fill out that govt form all over again, with the new flight information.

Anyone done that? Encounter any difficulties?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks for sharing this helpful info. I'm planning to take a bus straight to Pamplona and then taxi to SJPP. I wonder if my lack of Spain overnight stay will present a challenge for completing the form.

I bought my Sept USA-Spain airplane tickets some time back. I dutifully filled out the required govt form, and entered the flight and seat number information.... Well, I'm almost certainly going to cancel those tickets and purchase new ones with a different airline and a different arrival time and seat number. I assume that when I do that I must fill out that govt form all over again, with the new flight information.

Yes. I am going through the same issue and actually e-mailed the spanish health form people asking them the same question. I have to fill out a new form from the beginning. You can't go in your original to change the flight info.

Just flew to Madrid. First flight was cancelled, so I just filled out the form again with new flight info. It gives you a second option to choose under “trips” - just select that new one when they scan the code in the airport. It was super fast for me- 30 seconds and they let me by, but many people were being held up and told to fill out a paper form, I assume because they had no QR code. Too bad the airline lost my pack.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I just arrived in Barcelona today. First stop on the way toSJPP.
Once you submit the info for the QRCode there is a link where you can update it.
I had to show my QR code when I boarded at SFO too. It was pretty easy You will be sent a pdf of the code

You do not need to do anything with the original - now defunct QR form and application. Just start a new one, with new flight and arrival information. The border authorities will know when you do not arrive.

This happened to me when Iberia cancelled my flight last year, at the peak of the COVID lockdowns. I just got my new QR code to arrive at Madrid Thursday morning.

So far, there have been no infringements relating to added restrictions. However, I have proof of three Moderna vaccinations and a negative proactive PCR/NAAT exam taken yesterday.

Hope this helps.

Tom

This thread is mostly 2 months old now, so the information is likely out-of-date. I will close the thread since there are several other active ones.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi I have a question regarding regulations in French airports on what is allowed to bring as carry on luggage. I have a small lightweight Victorinox SD multitool including a small knife that is...
Hi, we had booked a camino for last September and had to reschedule for this early June. I previously had booked a train from Santiago to Porto to start travel back for our flight home from...
I read that municipal auberges will not accept luggage transferred by courier. Is this correct, if so is there a way around this? I prefer to stay at municipal auberges and carry my backpack since...
Hello, we are a family of 5 travelling from Australia on a 7 week trip of Europe. We are walking the first few stages of CF from SJPdP to Pamplona only. I've been searching the threads for info...
I’m planning to send to Santiago a smaller bag with things I need for the flight, extra days pre/post Camino, and whatever else I decide that I won’t need. I could send it from Roncesvalles...
I am having difficulty finding out how to get to Belorado from Madrid airport. Arriving 6/1 at about 8 a.m. at airport. After customs and baggage claim, it should be about 9:30 a.m. Willing to...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back