Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

LIVE from the Camino Reservations

simoneva

Past OR future Camino
frances (2016)
norte/primitivo (2017)
aragon/frances/salvador/norte (2018)
frances (2019)
My experience starting 16th sep in oviedo.

Day1 booked 8km after grado but left oviedo late so cancelled and decided to try my luck in grado. arrived 1830. Main albergue full. Quintana almost full but got a bed.

Day 2 el espina. Contacted bodenya full; el texu closed today only; buen Camino no response to phone or email; booked aladino. 18 beds and I am the only one here. Lonely but covid safe!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

simoneva

Past OR future Camino
frances (2016)
norte/primitivo (2017)
aragon/frances/salvador/norte (2018)
frances (2019)
Day 3 samblissimo closed or full. Borres one albergue closed and the other full. Got bed in campiello

Day 4 arrived 1530 berducedo and got bed in municipal. Seems full now.

So my conclusion is not critical to book. There will probably be beds somewhere in two adjacent towns. However check before walking 8km to the next town. Also if you want the cheapest or a specific albergue then book.

Past OR future Camino
Having hard time with finding accommodation because I don’t have a phone. And usually don’t get an answer to email. Hostels are not albergues. Maybe I’ll find another site. Camino del Norte out of Zarautz

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads