• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

return to camino path from tres Cantos

walkmag

Time of past OR future Camino
leon to Santiago (2006),
SJDP to Santiago (2009)
Porto to Santiago (2010)
Minturno to Rome (2012)
Siena to Rome (2012),
Fidenza to Siena (2013)
Lausanne to Fidenza (2014)
Bilbao to Ribadeo Sept (2015)
CMD Maybe (Sept 2016)
Hello would anyone have notes or info on how to find my next yellow arrow from Holiday Inn Tres Cantos ?
I do not fancy walking all the way back to the red overhead walkway.
thnx
Walkmag

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello would anyone have notes or info on how to find my next yellow arrow from Holiday Inn Tres Cantos ?
I do not fancy walking all the way back to the red overhead walkway.
thnx
Walkmag
Hi, walkmag,

I'm almost sure you'll have to return back under the railway and over the highway to the Camino. I'm afraid there's no other way as the next overpass is actually very near Colmenar Viejo and the Camino veers left off the highway.

Ultreia anyway!

Make your way towards the train station and just before reaching it, Bob's your uncle!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Make your way towards the train station and just before reaching it, Bob's your uncle!
Good one will give that a .go. Is it Tres Cantos station ?

Yeah gracias just after car park turn night arrow is at beginning of underpass

Keep us posted please, @walkmag :)
All is good kinkyone. the evening before I crossed over prematurely so the correct overpass was much closer than the one I chose.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back