• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Returning from ST Jean Pied de Port to Paris

Van De Casteele

Time of past OR future Camino
In september, I am going to do a part of the Camino Lemovicencis from Limoges to St Jean Pied de Port. What is the recommended and easiest way to get back to Paris?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
There would be easy links from Bayonne - and regular transport from St Jean to Bayonne.

If you're walking through St Astier from Chancelade and you time it well we have a fabulous weekly market every Thursday morning!

There would be easy links from Bayonne - and regular transport from St Jean to Bayonne.

If you're walking through St Astier from Chancelade and you time it well we have a fabulous weekly market every Thursday morning!
Thanks for the suggestion!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Those easy links which LesBrass noted above are by train. Check out the times/cost on

Last edited:
In september, I am going to do a part of the Camino Lemovicencis from Limoges to St Jean Pied de Port. What is the recommended and easiest way to get back to Paris?
Take a train from St. Jean to Bayonne change there and the train goes direct to Paris Montparnasse. Alternatively come out of the station at Bayonne and take a short bus ride to Biarritz airport and fly to Paris. I have arrive at St Jean using both these methods and they have been easy so I assume they would be equally as good in reverse.
Buen Camino
Vince

A selection of Camino Jewellery

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back