• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Rhode Island Pilgrims

karlyk

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2019
Portuguese from Lisbon 2019
Hi!

I've recently moved to Rhode Island and am trying to make friends during this socially dampened pandemic time. Thought I'd light up the spirit of the Camino and see if there are any other fellow pilgrims in the area who are open to friendship.

If so, let me know! Or, if you know of someone, let's see if we can make a connection.

Karlene

:)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Welcome to New England!
Go to the American Pilgrims on the Camino website and click the link for Local Chapters and the Boston Chapter. Many pilgrims here are residents of southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. All winter the Boston Chapter has been making zoom presentations twice a month on camino-related topics.

Welcome to New England!
Go to the American Pilgrims on the Camino website and click the link for Local Chapters and the Boston Chapter. Many pilgrims here are residents of southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. All winter the Boston Chapter has been making zoom presentations twice a month on camino-related topics.
Thanks for the suggestion, Taiji! I just emailed them.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi!

I've recently moved to Rhode Island and am trying to make friends during this socially dampened pandemic time. Thought I'd light up the spirit of the Camino and see if there are any other fellow pilgrims in the area who are open to friendship.

If so, let me know! Or, if you know of someone, let's see if we can make a connection.

Karlene

Hi, Karlene --- I live in East Providence and plan to walk the Camino Frances as soon as COVID permits.

[EDITED to remove personal phone number. It is best to use a private Conversation to exchange such information. Hover over the person's Profile, and click on Start Conversation.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Karlene

Karlene - just seeing this now (literally years later) but I also live in Rhode Island! We should meet up for a coffee or something and share stories from the Camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Karlene, I hope you connected with the Boston Chapter of the American Pilgrims on the Camino. Since this thread just re-appeared, I want to alert you that the one woman show about the Camino is being held this weekend at a church in Narragansett. Sorry to be vague, but I deleted the information because I can't attend. So as they say, "google it" and good luck.

Karlene, I hope you connected with the Boston Chapter of the American Pilgrims on the Camino. Since this thread just re-appeared, I want to alert you that the one woman show about the Camino is being held this weekend at a church in Narragansett. Sorry to be vague, but I deleted the information because I can't attend. So as they say, "google it" and good luck.
Here's the MailChimp webpage with the event notice.

Crying on the Camino
Friday, March 3rd, 7:00 p.m.
St. Peter's by-the-Sea Episcopal Church, Narragansett, RI

How neat! I just moved back to New England in 2021 (I was born and grew up here) and just found this thread. I’m living in Fall River now and gearing up to begin another Camino next month. This will be my second trip, the first was in 2018.

To any New England-based pilgrims, I’d love to connect! Feel free to message me directly. 🙂

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
How neat! I just moved back to New England in 2021 (I was born and grew up here) and just found this thread. I’m living in Fall River now and gearing up to begin another Camino next month. This will be my second trip, the first was in 2018.

To any New England-based pilgrims, I’d love to connect! Feel free to message me directly. 🙂
Join us in the Boston Chapter of the American Pilgrims on the Camino by going to APOC website. In fact, today there is a walk north of Boston in the Vineyard Hill Reservation, Hamilton MA at 1pm

Join us in the Boston Chapter of the American Pilgrims on the Camino by going to APOC website. In fact, today there is a walk north of Boston in the Vineyard Hill Reservation, Hamilton MA at 1pm
Thank you, @TaijiPilgrim! I’ll be checking out the website for sure. I won’t be able to make it out today but I appreciate you replying so quickly. 👣

Thanks for the reminder. We just got back from that walk in the woods with 13 others. I hadn't marked it on our calendar as I expected that we wouldn't be back in time from a trip to make this walk.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.