Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Ride share from Pamplona airport to SJPDP May 2, 2022

Book your Bus ticket here

Dcastell

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: St Jean - Santiago
Hello, my name is Dawn and my friend Ada and I will start the Camino Frances on May 3rd from SJPDP. We would like to share a taxi from Pamplona airport to SJPDP on May 2nd before noon.

Let us know if you’re interested!

Last edited:
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

jeanineonthecamino

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2021, 2022
In case you don't find a ride share - the bus is inexpensive and easy! When I went - it couldn't cross into France due to COVID though so it took us to Roncesvalles and then I took a taxi from Roncesvalles to SJPDP. They were charging 50 Euros for just that short stretch. Quite expensive if you ask me!

Gesha

Past OR future Camino
"May 2014" & "May 2015"
In case you don't find a ride share - the bus is inexpensive and easy! When I went - it couldn't cross into France due to COVID though so it took us to Roncesvalles and then I took a taxi from Roncesvalles to SJPDP. They were charging 50 Euros for just that short stretch. Quite expensive if you ask me!
What time did you catch the bus to Roncevalles please as our train doesn’t arrive till 2:50pm and Alsa doesn’t show any buses on their website after that time.

Rhysmike

Past OR future Camino
St. Jean to Santiago (Apr to June 2014); St. Jean to Finisterre (Apr to May 2016); Via Francigena - Lausanne to Rome (Sep to October 2016)
Camino Socks
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

Dcastell

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: St Jean - Santiago
Thank you.

Rhysmike

Past OR future Camino
St. Jean to Santiago (Apr to June 2014); St. Jean to Finisterre (Apr to May 2016); Via Francigena - Lausanne to Rome (Sep to October 2016)
Yes I did but it was 107 EU per taxi. I’m assuming if we find others to share with us, it will be cheaper
Yes. They try to fill up the taxis if you're willing to share. Have a great Camino.

Past OR future Camino
2012 CF
2014 CF
2022 CF
What time did you catch the bus to Roncevalles please as our train doesn’t arrive till 2:50pm and Alsa doesn’t show any buses on their website after that time.
@Gesha - you are correct about the bus time. There is only one bus from Pamplona to SJPP for the time being. Departs at noon, arrives SJPP ~ 1:45. There may be another trip later in the season, but at least thru the end of May, just one trip per day is listed.

juankchr

Past OR future Camino
Camino frances starting on may 2nd
Hello My name is Juan Carlos, I´ll arrive to Pamplona´s train station at 3pm on may 2nd, can I join your taxi?

Camino Socks
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads