Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Ride share Ride share - Pamplona to SJPP on 25 May 2022

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

ChappyNS

Past OR future Camino
Frances (planned)
I am arriving in Pamplona on 25 May in the afternoon - 2.5 hours too late for the only bus leaving for SJPP. Are there any other pilgrims looking to ride share this trip?

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

taharvey

Past OR future Camino
Francés 2022
I am arriving in Pamplona on 25 May in the afternoon - 2.5 hours too late for the only bus leaving for SJPP. Are there any other pilgrims looking to ride share this trip?
We, too, are arriving in Pamplona at 14.52 that afternoon on the train from Madrid and plan to book a taxi to SJPP. We'd be delighted to share a ride.

ChappyNS

Past OR future Camino
Frances (planned)
We, too, are arriving in Pamplona at 14.52 that afternoon on the train from Madrid and plan to book a taxi to SJPP. We'd be delighted to share a ride.
Hi guys! I have already secured a ride share, but the people I am with may have some space available. Shall I ask on your behalf?

Kjmkiwi

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Hi guys! I have already secured a ride share, but the people I am with may have some space available. Shall I ask on your behalf?
Hi there, I think we are full now with ChappyNS joining us, but I could give you the details of who we booked with, they have been very helpful. I've been talking with Ivan at info@delcarservices.com. It was 130 euros for up to 7 people, so you might be able to get some more, and they also advertise last minute spaces as well. Hope thats helpful!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads