• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ride share Sept 7, 2022, from Muxia to Finisterre

Jochaplin

Time of past OR future Camino
29/8/22: Cycling Camino del Norte from Gijón
I am looking for a ride share (or taxi) on 7th September 2022 to arrive in Finisterre by 10.30 am (I'm planning to book the 11.45 am bus from Finisterre to Santiago - there is only one bus from Muxia to Santiago departing at 6am which is too early for me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I am looking for a ride share (or taxi) on 7th September 2022 to arrive in Finisterre by 10.30 am (I'm planning to book the 11.45 am bus from Finisterre to Santiago - there is only one bus from Muxia to Santiago departing at 6am which is too early for me!)
Have you checked Monbus website, I can see at least 4 buses from Muxia to Santiago: 6.15 am, 11.45 am, 2.15 pm and 4 pm. Check with Tracey Saunders at Little Fox House, she told me that there are several a day from Muxia straight to Santiago de Compostela.

Have you checked Monbus website, I can see at least 4 buses from Muxia to Santiago: 6.15 am, 11.45 am, 2.15 pm and 4 pm. Check with Tracey Saunders at Little Fox House, she told me that there are several a day from Muxia straight to Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks Ellann but I have checked and re-checked the schedule on the Monbus website and the only bus available on Wed 7 Sept is at 6.15 am. Perhaps the 11.45, 2.15 and 4pm are on a Saturday or Sunday ?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks Ellann but I have checked and re-checked the schedule on the Monbus website and the only bus available on Wed 7 Sept is at 6.15 am. Perhaps the 11.45, 2.15 and 4pm are on a Saturday or Sunday ?
Oh you could be right. Seems odd there would be less buses during the week. Tracy said there were several buses a day. She lives at Morpeguite. Sorry I could not be more help but I do find the website a little unreliable when translated to English

Most read last week in this forum

My husband and I would like to spend a night in Muxia after walking to Santiago but don’t have time to walk there. Rome to Rio says there’s busses twice daily, but if you go to the Monbus website...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back