• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Riding a horse up to O Cebreiro

Qhrider

Time of past OR future Camino
June (2019) May (2020)
We are walking from Leon to Sarria in May 2020 (I walked Sarria to Santiago in June 2019) and read threads that people had ridden horses for a few hours up to O’Cebreiro. I was wondering if it is possible to book in advance? Any thoughts on this? I have read other threads about people doing this and they say it can book up early. We have horses, so it would be fun to do that for a short bit, not to avoid the walking 😂

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I questioned the +56 prefix too when I got the number from the Al Paso Facebook page.
Who has their Brierley guide handy? In another thread on the same topic it was mentioned that the phone number is in the Brierley guide. I’m on holidays on the NSW South Coast and don’t have my Brierley guide with me. Knowing the correct prefix will be helpful.
Cheers from Oz -
Jenny

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Last edited:
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
We are walking from Leon to Sarria in May 2020 (I walked Sarria to Santiago in June 2019) and read threads that people had ridden horses for a few hours up to O’Cebreiro. I was wondering if it is possible to book in advance? Any thoughts on this? I have read other threads about people doing this and they say it can book up early. We have horses, so it would be fun to do that for a short bit, not to avoid the walking 😂
Telephone number has changed as seen on his Facebook page

Attachments

• 85371AF9-DA7B-4109-AB21-9B2A0A0CAE41.png
    85371AF9-DA7B-4109-AB21-9B2A0A0CAE41.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Back