• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Rockhampton walkers March 2017

Arthur Kelly

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (Leon to Santiago2016)
Frances (SJPDP to Leon 2017)
I believe a group is leaving from Rockhampton soon. Would like to hear from you as we leave for Leon in two weeks

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@Arthur Kelly do you want this post put in the "Pilgrims around the world - Australians and New Zealanders" section of the forum? You may get a better response there.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
@Arthur Kelly done! Your Camino is very soon - hope you have a wonderful time Buen camino and ultreya.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
good to hear from you Maureen. My wife and I hope to walk from Leon to Santiago leaving on 21 March. Expect to arrive in Santiago 7 April
Have a great trip. You are covering quite a distance. Is this your first time? First time for me to travel abroad and completely on my own. We run our own business so husband staying behind and I also work at Westville Girls' (in charge of discipline - quite ironic) so have time constraints, I am walking from Valenca to Santiago.

Have a great trip. You are covering quite a distance. Is this your first time? First time for me to travel abroad and completely on my own. We run our own business so husband staying behind and I also work at Westville Girls' (in charge of discipline - quite ironic) so have time constraints, I am walking from Valenca to Santiago.
Yes first time Maureen. We are both still working but have taken an extra two weeks leave over Easter. I still run and train the school cross country team but find walking with a backpack quite different. Best wishes to you also

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back