• Click to join the Casa Ivar mailing List
    (separate from the forum emails). This includes new videos created on YouTube and new prodcts on the Camino Forum Store. (Click the small "X" on the top right corner to remove this message)

Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Rosary Workshops near Aubrac 1-2 Days including accommodatio

lavidalerie

This year we are running 1-2 day rosary making workshops that I thought would be interesting to some pilgrims (or walkers) on the chemin. We are half an hour away from Aubrac (and do pickups), the accommodation is a cosy 2 bedroom cottage with lots of hot water and use of a washing machine - the workshops will be by arrangement and in addition to our jewellery making breaks - Please feel free to contact me with any questions (even if they are just about the area).
Karen http://www.lavidalerie.com

Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

lavidalerie

St-Jaques-de-Compostelle-Rosary-Bracelet1.jpg
This is a rosary bracelet inspired by the Chemin de Saint Jacques in sterling silver and freshwater pearls, it is one of the rosaries we will be making on the workshop (if you don't fancy the workshop but like the braclet I make these to order, also as a meditation bracelet with a scallop shell as the charm).

A

Anonymous

What a lovely idea - if only I could.

Had a look at your place on Google Earth, nice area - looks quite big, or is that a larger house and your cottage is in the trees?

regards

lavidalerie

Hi Br David

We have an old corps de ferme which we have been renovating for the last 4 years, it is a farmhouse (now the accommodation we offer) a barn and outbuildings around a courtyard. We still have a long way to go as we are doing all the work ourselves (my partner is on the roof at the moment laying the lauze (huge thick stone "tiles")). We overlook a fantastic valley and feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

A

Anonymous

Does look rather Fab - I did a similar thing some years ago but over in the west, near Angouleme.

I adore France. Enjoy.

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads