Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Routes from Lyon

Suzanne A

Perigrina desde 2015
Past OR future Camino
2015 CF, 2016 CP, 2018 Le Puy, 2019 CF
Hello I posted earlier on a Covid thread. Kind of stuck in a location ( Faramans, France) where I am finding that transportation to a few days ahead of Le Puy on the Gebennensis don’t make sense. Everything is routed by Lyon. Have to be in Lyon by May 18 but now can arrive earlier, say May 14 or 15 as I think my Covid transmissibility will be gone. What route goes in or out of Lyon to walk a few days? Not sure I want to spend 6 nights in the city. Somebody out there always seems to come up with a creative solution

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

mspath

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Hello I posted earlier on a Covid thread. Kind of stuck in a location ( Faramans, France) where I am finding that transportation to a few days ahead of Le Puy on the Gebennensis don’t make sense. Everything is routed by Lyon. Have to be in Lyon by May 18 but now can arrive earlier, say May 14 or 15 as I think my Covid transmissibility will be gone. What route goes in or out of Lyon to walk a few days? Not sure I want to spend 6 nights in the city. Somebody out there always seems to come up with a creative solution
Suzanne A,
See these two possibilities : voie de Lyon et Cluny.
Happy planning and whatever you choose Bon Chemin.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads