• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ruesta

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
I did a search.
I didn't see any information.

Has anyone currently walked the Aragones route?
Is Ruesta open?
I emailed them a week ago but no response.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I stayed there about 2 weeks ago. Try whatsapping them (i definitely how a reply). The food was good there but organised on a syndicalist anarchist approach so took some time for the communal cena... We were glad we had had our main meal at lunchtime in Artieda! It was an experience staying there that i would recommend

Yes - walked through there last week - the albergue and restaurant are open - wonderful place - ask the locals how to get to the castle - so cool - great place!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ruesta was our standout stay on the Aragon a number of years ago. Interesting people and very good food, although food may vary according to who is cooking. Glad to hear it is still open.

I stayed there about 2 weeks ago. Try whatsapping them (i definitely how a reply). The food was good there but organised on a syndicalist anarchist approach so took some time for the communal cena... We were glad we had had our main meal at lunchtime in Artieda! It was an experience staying there that i would recommend
I've stayed there before and enjoyed it. Was Artieda open?? They said closed when I checked Gronze.

Hmmm we definitely had food at Artieda (and they were busy). I just assumed they were also open for accommodation.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
We stayed there on september 17th. Had a communal meal. Bar in the village was open also. Had bear and a boccadillo.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.