• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sadly lost my green notebook...anyone seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time of past OR future Camino
September - November 2013, Pamplona to Muxia (& beyond!)
Hola Camino Frances amigos!

I arrived in Santiago 2 days ago and after the high wore off, I was so saddened to discover that one of my journals is missing. It´s light green in color and I wrote (in English) about half'way into the notebook. I must have misplaced it, or forgotten to pack it in one of the albergues I stayed in the past 7-10 days; and though I´ve contacted nearly all of them, nothing has come up... ;(

If you´ve happened to find it, would you please contact me on my Spanish cell asap (call or sms is best, but I can´t access voicemail): 658 134 853.

Muchas gracias!
Amit

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Healing Pilgrim, I'm so sorry that you lost your book, hopefully temporarily, but I am glad you checked in here. I have been wondering about your journey. Were you able to get the logistical support you needed?
Nancy

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks for writing in Steve and Nancy... and for your wishes. Yes, I was able to get SO much technical and other support, love and more! I was joined the first two weeks by 2 donkeys, a dog and his German ´papa´´:) Then, the rest of the way, till Santiago, was blessed to have a man hauling his AND my backpacks on a CARRIX - what an adventure it was.
I too hope that a Camino ángel shows up with my notebook sometime soon...!!

Hi Amit,

Might you be able to contact the Pilgrim's Office? If I found your notebook, this would be my first place I'd go to in hopes they have a "lost and found" of some sort. Perhaps someone has dropped it off there. I hope this happens for you.

Keep a smile,
Simeon

The Pilgrim's Office does have a lot of small items which have been handed in including credentials, 'ids' etc even the odd passport and compostela. It's would be worth calling if you are still in Santiago. :):)

Regards,

S

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks for writing in Steve and Nancy... and for your wishes. Yes, I was able to get SO much technical and other support, love and more! I was joined the first two weeks by 2 donkeys, a dog and his German ´papa´´:) Then, the rest of the way, till Santiago, was blessed to have a man hauling his AND my backpacks on a CARRIX - what an adventure it was.
I too hope that a Camino ángel shows up with my notebook sometime soon...!!
Wow sounds like a moving menagerie ! Well done that man too. Hope the book shows.

Apparently my notebook was FOUND (at the Albaroque Albergue in Samos) a couple of weeks ago and the very helpful hospitalero-owner Juan sent it with a pilgrim to Santiago (at my request). But as of yesterday it´s not yet turned up ;( I´m still in SdC until tomorrow, so if anyone knows a young pilgrim named NICOLE who may have been traveling alone and stopped in at Samos sometime last week (or the week before), would you PLEASE ask her to get in touch with me!! I found one angel in Juan.. now I really need to find Nicole too.. much gracias a todos! Tel: 658 134 853 (but no messsages please, I don´t have access to voicemail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back