Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

SafeHands for Mothers’ Pilgrims Walk and Run for Life

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
The walk, which starts on Sunday 14th June 2009 and covers up to 130 kilometres of the famous El Camino de Santiago has attracted widespread international interest. Six Western Australian health care professionals have pledged their support by joining the walk, five of whom are indigenous Aboriginal women who wish to show their support by walking for the indigenous women of Ethiopia.
In addition, two teams of Extremist Runners plan to cover the whole route in one day (equivalent to 2.5 marathons) on the 19th June 2009, in acknowledgment of Father’s Day on Sunday 21st June 2009.
http://www.waltainfo.com/walnew/index.p ... &Itemid=47

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Most read last week in this forum

When I arrived in SdC, i was surprised how many rainbow and LGBT comunity I saw in that old catholic city. Did not expected that. What you think about that?
I intend to walk with my dog. I’m just wondering if anyone here has done that or might have input on things I need to consider… which I might have already considered… or not? I don’t want...
I now have three Compostelas and two other certificates of completion from my caminos. I’m wondering if there are any creative ways to display them and also to display my passports. Just framing...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides