• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Saint Paul in Turkey without a tent

mati skiba

Hello,

I'm planning to do the Saint Paul trek in Turkey this April, but without a tent.
Have anyone done this recently and can verify that there are villages/guesthouses on the way (the information I found was indecisive)

Mati

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I've done it but not recently enough to offer reliable feedback. The infrastructure isn't as developed as on the Lycian Way (which, in turn, is a far cry from the infrastructure of the Camino). However, it is steadily improving as awareness of the trail grows.

My suggestion is to purchase Kate Clow's book for the Saint Paul trail. Details can be found on her website:

http://www.trekkinginturkey.com/

If you are looking for general details before purchasing the guidebook, try emailing Kate directly. She has a great reputation for helping out trekkers. You can contact her via her website. She also has an iPhone app available in the App Store for the trail.

Enjoy the Saint Paul!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.