Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Santero in Santiago?

How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

natefaith

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Hmmm. Would that be the same as San Roque? I know you know Santiago...have you tried to ask some of the shops on Rua do Vilar? El Peregrino, on the right, right at the start of Rua do Vilar if you're coming from the Praza das Praterias, is my favorite. Shopkeeper Arnelis and her husband at The Pilgrim on Xelmirez is also helpful. Hope you find one!

JillGat

la tierra encantada
Time of past OR future Camino
Yes, thanks for the spelling! None of the souvenir shops carry it. Rua do Vilar is the main drag down to the tunnel? I tried a couple of religious stores even, down by the market.

Last edited:
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Most read last week in this forum

I’ve just had the most amazing meal! Context: after walking for 6 hours and only getting as far as 12km, I bailed and called a taxi to come get me to take me the next 12km to Ponte de Lima, where...
When I arrived in SdC, i was surprised how many rainbow and LGBT comunity I saw in that old catholic city. Did not expected that. What you think about that?
I intend to walk with my dog. I’m just wondering if anyone here has done that or might have input on things I need to consider… which I might have already considered… or not? I don’t want...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides