• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

santiago aiport to sarria

mall

joseph
Time of past OR future Camino
sarria to Santiago 28th april to 7th june 2015
hi
new member 1st post am travelling stanstead to Santiago airport april 28 2015 can someone tell me do I buy bus ticket in the airport or on the bus also where do I find the bus at the airport also how do I find the bus from lugo to sarria or any other help you can give me thanx

A selection of Camino Jewellery
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi,
Myself and my father are planning to walk the camino in March. We will arrive in to santiago late in the evening, around 10pm. Are there buses that go to sarria at this time?

Hi,
Myself and my father are planning to walk the camino in March. We will arrive in to santiago late in the evening, around 10pm. Are there buses that go to sarria at this time?
I don't think so Ellen, if I remember rightly the last bus is at around 6.00pm. You may have to stay in Santiago for the night or get a taxi to Sarria which last year cost about €50.00.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
hi syates thanx for the suggestion but hopefully I will have time to get to lugo and then on to saria but am spending a couple of days in saria so will have a good look around
thanx again joe

Just a note about the bus station in Santiago. You get off the buses downstairs, go up one level to the area with the ticket offices and then back down to get the next bus. There are refreshments kiosks on the upper floor so you can buy something for on the bus.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Just a note about the bus station in Santiago. You get off the buses downstairs, go up one level to the area with the ticket offices and then back down to get the next bus. There are refreshments kiosks on the upper floor so you can buy something for on the bus.
hi al
are you talking about the bus in the city of Santiago or the bus at the airport

and am I right in saying the bus to lugo I catch outside arrivals at the air port and then I change in lugo to get to sarria
joe

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
and am I right in saying the bus to lugo I catch outside arrivals at the air port and then I change in lugo to get to sarria
joe
ok
so found out there is a bus direct to sarria from Santiago am I right in assuming that you catch this bus in the city of Santiago and not at the airport as it goes a different route than the one you catch at the airport for lugo and then onto sarria
joe

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Hi - I've been waiting to book 2 June from Santiago dC to Madrid - finally the tickets are out! Funnily enough the luxury seats were cheaper than economy seats, so I took one.
I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
We are leaving May 4th for the Camino, starting in Ponferrada. I tried online to book the Correos Pac Monchila luggage transfer service and it provided a drop down list box of specific...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back