A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Santiago - Finisterre - Muxia - Santiago

ninjaaka

Camino(s) past & future
Caminho Portugues (2011)
Caminho Portugues (2012)
Caminho Portugues Costa (2015)
Hello!

This is the plan for this year. Leaving Santiago towards Finisterre. Then go to Muxia and return to Santiago by bike.
I've been on the internet to learn more about the return of Muxia to Santiago, but information is scarce.
Has anyone returned to Santiago by bicycle?
What is the best way to do the course? How are we going to do it? Or Santiago - Muxia - Finisterra - Santiago?
Advice, tips and more are welcome!

Cheers!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

ninjaaka

Camino(s) past & future
Caminho Portugues (2011)
Caminho Portugues (2012)

ninjaaka

Camino(s) past & future
Caminho Portugues (2011)
Caminho Portugues (2012)
Not by bus. It has to be done by bicycle. Thanks!

caminka

Camino(s) past & future
see signature
that was back in 2012, but I found the waymarking from muxía to santiago, but especially from muxía to olveiroa, a bit on the scarce side, and certainly not pointing in my direction. if I didn't have a detailed description with me, I might have got lost more then just once or twice. since then, pilgrims have reported that the situation has improved.
as I remember, the whole route is doable by bike. if you are uncertain, there are plenty of quiet small roads that will get you to your destination. but you'll need a map for this.

ninjaaka

Camino(s) past & future
Caminho Portugues (2011)
Caminho Portugues (2012)
that was back in 2012, but I found the waymarking from muxía to santiago, but especially from muxía to olveiroa, a bit on the scarce side, and certainly not pointing in my direction. if I didn't have a detailed description with me, I might have got lost more then just once or twice. since then, pilgrims have reported that the situation has improved.
as I remember, the whole route is doable by bike. if you are uncertain, there are plenty of quiet small roads that will get you to your destination. but you'll need a map for this.
Thanks for the answer. Maybe I can get a GPS track.
Let's hope so!

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 187 24.6%