• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Santiago in New York City

anthonyjf

Time of past OR future Camino
My first Camino was in September/October of 2009.
Hello fellow pilgrims,

I believe this will be of interest to those pilgrims living in New York City, New Jersey, and Connecticut areas; the Metropolitan Museum of Art is sponsoring a series of lectures on Santiago de Compostela, hope to see you there.

Tony in NYC

Celebrating The Cathedral of Santiago
October 1st and the 29th at 6pm to 8pm

The Art of Pilgrimage on the Road to Santiago de Compostela
November 13th at 12 noon and 2pm

The Musical Repetoires and Liturgical Contexts of the Codex Calixtinus
November 14th at 2.45pm

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Re: Santiago in New York City - Forgot to mention...

Sorry Folks, but forgot to mention that The Musical Repetoires and Liturgical Contexts of the Codex Calixtinus on November 14th at 2.45 is a concert given by the group Lionheart.

The above concert along with the lectures series is free.

Tony in NYC

Tony thank you so much! This/you are only an hour away...and there is nothing I like better than a fall day in NYC with a museum visit thrown in! I'm marking my calendar and will make at least one of these events. Perhaps I'll see you there, Karin

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Tristater Pilgrims :wink: ,

Hope to meet up with you all in NYC Oct 29, Nov 13 &14. What a great way to integrate the Camino Frances on home shores!

First things first, I have to actually make it to Santiago from St Jean :oops: ..flight back home from Lisbon is scheduled for Oct 15 :arrow: .

I also love autumn in NYC add Camino music, art & lecture to the mix for a really good post camino continuation !

Pace Bene,
Lisa

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.