• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Santiago pt 3

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
So.. after a wander over to Finisterra I find myself back in Santiago.. again.. 3rd time this year... On the plus side the burger king is maintaining a good level of deliciousness.
Andy, I just read your complete blog of the Portuguese route, but you seemed to stop writing just shy of ending in Finesterre...did I miss something?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Burger King!!! Of all the wonderful restaurants and food in SdC you choose a burger?
Maybe you haven't read enough of Andy's posts yet. He smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish, and loves high fat food! I'm exaggerating...sort of, but you get the idea of why he loves Burger King. ;)
P.S. Andy, don't be offended by my post, it's just some teasing to the max!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I loved your blog Andy! It's been bookmarked and it's helping me to decide which Camino to do next.

superb photos. of beautiful sunset... well done, Andy. enjoy the moments remaining...

Maybe you haven't read enough of Andy's posts yet. He smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish, and loves high fat food! I'm exaggerating...sort of, but you get the idea of why he loves Burger King. ;)
P.S. Andy, don't be offended by my post, it's just some teasing to the max!
No offence taken.. you pretty much hit the nail on the head.. :) I actually had a small bowl of fruit salad on the CP.. real fruit!! Managed to avoid every vegetable in Spain and Portugal though..

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm relieved Andy, that you didn't get upset at my ribbing!
What?? You had a fruit salad? :eek: Musta been because of the gals you were spending time with...we gals love fruit!

Most read last week in this forum

yesterday a very dear friend passed away, a wonderful lady I have known since I started working in the Middle East 15 years ago (she was Muslim- only writing that as it was strange to others she...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back