• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Santiago to Finisterre

MiB

Time of past OR future Camino
April/May 2016 -Roncevellas - Castrojeriuz
Sep 2016 - Le Puy - Conques
Jun 2017 - Conques - Cahors;
I am looking for accommodation between Negreira and Finisterra /Finisterre at the end of June. Would like to shorten the part between Negreira and Finisterre to 3 days. Can any one suggest how to do this? The problem seems to be few places for accommodation.
Hope to hear from you.
Marilyn

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Here are the places I stayed at end of June into July of last year.
Now, mind you - my wife joined me on the Camino Finisterre so all the "communal" (if you will - i.e. Dorm-style) beds were no longer happening. These were all private rooms with en-suite. But I loves every one of them - they were beyond nice and quite comfortable:

Casa Do Folgo Turismo RuralCotobade 25, Lugar de Ordoeste, 15863 Negreira, Spain
Albergue Ponte OlveiraPonte Olveira 3, Mazaricos, 15256, Spain
Hospedium Hotel La Marina Costa da MorteAvenida Fernando Blanco, 26, 15270 Cee, A Coruña, Spain
Pension Mirador Fin da Terracalle Montaron numero 15, Fisterra, Spain

I believe that fits your criteria to do Negreira to Finisterre in 3 days.

Juan in Casa do Folgo can pick up up anywhere in Negreira proper and then drop you back next morning if you so desire (technically the albergue is more or less around A Pena. We decided to walk to it from Negreira hence we did about 26 km that 1st day. He then dropped us off at A Pena right on Camino path next morning.

Also please take note that from Cee to Finisterre is like 14 km (in case you do decide to hoof it up)

Good luck and Buen Camino

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Here are the places I stayed at end of June into July of last year.
Now, mind you - my wife joined me on the Camino Finisterre so all the "communal" (if you will - i.e. Dorm-style) beds were no longer happening. These were all private rooms with en-suite. But I loves every one of them - they were beyond nice and quite comfortable:

Casa Do Folgo Turismo RuralCotobade 25, Lugar de Ordoeste, 15863 Negreira, Spain
Albergue Ponte OlveiraPonte Olveira 3, Mazaricos, 15256, Spain
Hospedium Hotel La Marina Costa da MorteAvenida Fernando Blanco, 26, 15270 Cee, A Coruña, Spain
Pension Mirador Fin da Terracalle Montaron numero 15, Fisterra, Spain

I believe that fits your criteria to do Negreira to Finisterre in 3 days.

Juan in Casa do Folgo can pick up up anywhere in Negreira proper and then drop you back next morning if you so desire (technically the albergue is more or less around A Pena. We decided to walk to it from Negreira hence we did about 26 km that 1st day. He then dropped us off at A Pena right on Camino path next morning.

Also please take note that from Cee to Finisterre is like 14 km (in case you do decide to hoof it up)

Good luck and Buen Camino
Curious whether you booked these rooms directly or through Booking.com. Thanks.

Booking. Com

One of the reasons being was that I let her choose and pick from couple of options so of course then everything was prepaid and booked even before I left for my Frances

Hi CW Buff,
I'm looking at booking hotel la marina in Cee and they offer a tasting menu for $30 pp. Was wondering if you saw this or even booked it? Or if there were other recommendations you might offer instead? thanks..

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back