• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Santiago

andy.d

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
Just a quick message to say I arrived in Santiago just in time for Pilgrim Mass today (fighting my way through the runners!). More thoughts to follow, especially on the blog. The Camino Levante has been quite an experience, but a good one.

Andy

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The time change gave you an extra hour! You got the priests in green and the swinging of the Botafumeiro at the pilgrim mass. Congrats!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
All will be told once I get home - today is a day on my own here - praying, reflecting, resting, drinking (you all know this better than me). Tomorrow my family arrive, then we go home.

Thanks to everyone for support.

Andy

Hi Andy - many congrats on your journey and reaching Santiago. We got in yesterday - too late for mass, but made it there today and saw the botafumeiro in action - what an experience!
Thank you to everyone on the forum for their help and advice and thanks to Ivar for running it. We were in the office earlier and are very grateful to Frank for his help with tickets and general advice on what to see and do here.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back