Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Sara’s Camino de Madrid Video Blog

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18), Madrid (19) + more
Hello!

Here is the link to my Camino de Madrid videoblog playlist on YouTube.
Sara’s Camino Madrid Vlog

I’ll include details about accomodations and expenses as I hike towards Santiago.

I will be posting a daily video at 5:00pm (Spain time) so subscribe to my channel if you would like to follow along.

Yes, there will be bridge dancing!

Camino(s) past & future
SJPP2Santiago completed (Sept.15, 2018).
Hello!

I’ll include details about accomodations and expenses as I hike towards Santiago.

I will be posting a daily video at 5:00pm (Spain time) so subscribe to my channel if you would like to follow along.

Hi Sara. I really enjoyed your videos (and your sense of humor). Was a tad surprised there were so few pilgrims round/about. Do you think the weather played a role or is the Camino Madrid a much less traveled route? Just curious. Thanks again for your neat videos. Buen Camino. Mary

nycwalking

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Ourense to Santiago (2019), CF: (2014, 2004, 2002, 2001). On to Fisterra, (2002, 4, 14).
Hello!

Loving the vids.

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
Hello!

Don't miss the church at Alcazaran!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18), Madrid (19) + more
Hi Sara. I really enjoyed your videos (and your sense of humor). Was a tad surprised there were so few pilgrims round/about. Do you think the weather played a role or is the Camino Madrid a much less traveled route? Just curious. Thanks again for your neat videos. Buen Camino. Mary
I think the time of year is why there were so few pilgrims. I was lucky to meet up with two pilgrims for the last few Albergue nights. I missed having some laughs with fellow pilgrims!

I’m on the Camino Frances now- to connect over to León. I’ve met five pilgrims yesterday evening , and two this morning. Still not records numbers. 😉

peregrina2000

Staff member
I think the time of year is why there were so few pilgrims. I was lucky to meet up with two pilgrims for the last few Albergue nights. I missed having some laughs with fellow pilgrims!

I’m on the Camino Frances now- to connect over to León. I’ve met five pilgrims yesterday evening , and two this morning. Still not records numbers. 😉
Sara, as you get closer to the Salvador, let me know if you want me to contact Ender. I’m assuming you have his guide, but if not, here’s a link. https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/enders-salvador-guide-in-english.40078/

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(10,11,17), Vasco(12), Salvador(13), CP(13), CN(14), Madrid (16), Mozarabe (18), VdlP(19)
Sara

I have truly enjoyed watching your you tube video of the Camino Madrid. It brought back a flood of memories. I particularly enjoyed Cercedilla to Segovia. When I crossed the mountain there was a foot of snow. This really is a nice two week Camino. I am surprised it is still so lightly traveled.

Ultreya,
Joe

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock