Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Sara’s Camino de Madrid Video Blog

Past OR future Camino
Frances (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18), Madrid (19) + more
Hello!

Here is the link to my Camino de Madrid videoblog playlist on YouTube.
Sara’s Camino Madrid Vlog

I’ll include details about accomodations and expenses as I hike towards Santiago.

I will be posting a daily video at 5:00pm (Spain time) so subscribe to my channel if you would like to follow along.

Yes, there will be bridge dancing!

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Past OR future Camino
SJPP2Santiago completed (Sept.15, 2018).
Hello!

I’ll include details about accomodations and expenses as I hike towards Santiago.

I will be posting a daily video at 5:00pm (Spain time) so subscribe to my channel if you would like to follow along.

Hi Sara. I really enjoyed your videos (and your sense of humor). Was a tad surprised there were so few pilgrims round/about. Do you think the weather played a role or is the Camino Madrid a much less traveled route? Just curious. Thanks again for your neat videos. Buen Camino. Mary

nycwalking

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Ourense to Santiago (2019), CF: (2014, 2004, 2002, 2001). On to Fisterra, (2002, 4, 14).
Hello!

Loving the vids.

Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
Hello!

Don't miss the church at Alcazaran!

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Past OR future Camino
Frances (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18), Madrid (19) + more
Hi Sara. I really enjoyed your videos (and your sense of humor). Was a tad surprised there were so few pilgrims round/about. Do you think the weather played a role or is the Camino Madrid a much less traveled route? Just curious. Thanks again for your neat videos. Buen Camino. Mary

I think the time of year is why there were so few pilgrims. I was lucky to meet up with two pilgrims for the last few Albergue nights. I missed having some laughs with fellow pilgrims!

I’m on the Camino Frances now- to connect over to León. I’ve met five pilgrims yesterday evening , and two this morning. Still not records numbers. 😉

peregrina2000

Staff member
I think the time of year is why there were so few pilgrims. I was lucky to meet up with two pilgrims for the last few Albergue nights. I missed having some laughs with fellow pilgrims!

I’m on the Camino Frances now- to connect over to León. I’ve met five pilgrims yesterday evening , and two this morning. Still not records numbers. 😉

Sara, as you get closer to the Salvador, let me know if you want me to contact Ender. I’m assuming you have his guide, but if not, here’s a link. https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/enders-salvador-guide-in-english.40078/

Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Madrid/San Salvador/Primitivo-2021
Sara

I have truly enjoyed watching your you tube video of the Camino Madrid. It brought back a flood of memories. I particularly enjoyed Cercedilla to Segovia. When I crossed the mountain there was a foot of snow. This really is a nice two week Camino. I am surprised it is still so lightly traveled.

Ultreya,
Joe

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances