Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Sara’s Camino de San Salvador Video Blog

Past OR future Camino
Frances (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18), Madrid (19) + more
Last edited:
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

donalomahony

Past OR future Camino
"Camino from 2013 to 2019" paused for now...
Enjoying the videos. Great scenery on your Day 2. Mountains make their own weather and you won!

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears

peregrina2000

Staff member

peregrina2000

Staff member
Can you believe it???!!! Sara’s next installment on the Salvador is up, Poladura to Pajares, one of the most beautiful stages on any camino. The huge reservoir of joy and exhilaration that she got on this stage must have helped carry her through what we now know was a very dark day soon after.

Sara, glad to see you like sidra/cider. I think that you must not have been instructed on the proper way to pour it, because that’s where the effervescence comes from. :)

Buen camino to an amazing peregrina!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.

Pxlwiz

Returning Pilgrim
Past OR future Camino
(2017)Camino del Norte/Primativo
(2018)Camino Inglés
Loving your Youtube videos Sara! I'm both astounded, and impressed by the number of beers and/or wines you drink each day. Cheers to that! I must get around to buying you a beer
Try drinking like a Spaniard; un chupito de Orujo in the morning, Vermuth mid day, wine at afternoon break, and Beer when the walking is over for the day....oh an occasional G&T in the evening will also take the sting out of your joints and put a smile on your face!

Dan T

Past OR future Camino
Planning on walking Camino del Norte early 2020
Try drinking like a Spaniard; un chupito de Orujo in the morning, Vermuth mid day, wine at afternoon break, and Beer when the walking is over for the day....oh an occasional G&T in the evening will also take the sting out of your joints and put a smile on your face!

I'm Australian, so being able to drink large amounts is in my DNA> But the thought of walking 30km on a hot day with a headache scares me... But i'll give it a try!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads