A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Sara’s Camino de San Salvador Video Blog

2020 Camino Guides

donalomahony

Camino(s) past & future
"Camino Frances" 2013, "Burgos to Leon," February 2014 - "Frances" June '14
Enjoying the videos. Great scenery on your Day 2. Mountains make their own weather and you won!

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018. Many more to come in my future God willing !
Good morning "Princess" Sara, (I'm sure the crown has a story).

Good videos. Thanks for posting !

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(10,11,17), Vasco(12), Salvador(13), CP(13), CN(14), Madrid (16), Mozarabe (18), VdlP(19)
It is nice to see the improvement in the Poladura de la Tercia albergue. I do not think of myself as a prima dona but it was in poor condition when I stayed there.

peregrina2000

Staff member
Can you believe it???!!! Sara’s next installment on the Salvador is up, Poladura to Pajares, one of the most beautiful stages on any camino. The huge reservoir of joy and exhilaration that she got on this stage must have helped carry her through what we now know was a very dark day soon after.

Sara, glad to see you like sidra/cider. I think that you must not have been instructed on the proper way to pour it, because that’s where the effervescence comes from. :)

Buen camino to an amazing peregrina!

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018. Many more to come in my future God willing !
Glad to see you back in action..........

Pxlwiz

Returning Pilgrim
Camino(s) past & future
(2017)Camino del Norte/Primativo
(2018)Camino Inglés
Loving your Youtube videos Sara! I'm both astounded, and impressed by the number of beers and/or wines you drink each day. Cheers to that! I must get around to buying you a beer
Try drinking like a Spaniard; un chupito de Orujo in the morning, Vermuth mid day, wine at afternoon break, and Beer when the walking is over for the day....oh an occasional G&T in the evening will also take the sting out of your joints and put a smile on your face!

Dan T

Camino(s) past & future
Planning on walking Camino del Norte early 2020
Try drinking like a Spaniard; un chupito de Orujo in the morning, Vermuth mid day, wine at afternoon break, and Beer when the walking is over for the day....oh an occasional G&T in the evening will also take the sting out of your joints and put a smile on your face!
I'm Australian, so being able to drink large amounts is in my DNA> But the thought of walking 30km on a hot day with a headache scares me... But i'll give it a try!

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • March

Votes: 47 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 173 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 279 24.3%