A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Sara鈥檚 Mozarabe Video Blog (Malaga to C贸rdoba)

Camino(s) past & future
Frances/Muxia (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Norte (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18)+more
Hello!

Sadly I only have time to walk from Malaga to C贸rdoba. I will be back in the future to walk from Almeria to Merida. 馃槑

Link to my Malaga Mozarabe Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkWTKtiUr2peBE2gNvco009ftV-kM4W7j

A video should be posted daily depending on wifi access. Day 1 is now live. 馃榿

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Sara

Zoula

Danielle
Camino(s) past & future
CF Sept. 2014, CP Sept. 2016, maybe VdlP April 2018
Nice to keep reading about your Mozarabe adventure! You are an inspiration! Stay well and Buen Camino!馃懀馃懀馃懀

Camino(s) past & future
StJpdeP/SIdeC done 2011, Sevilla/SIdeC done 201313
Hello!

Sadly I only have time to walk from Malaga to C贸rdoba. I will be back in the future to walk from Almeria to Merida. 馃槑

Link to my Malaga Mozarabe Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkWTKtiUr2peBE2gNvco009ftV-kM4W7j

A video should be posted daily depending on wifi access. Day 1 is now live. 馃榿

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Sara
Keep it up Sara. A few more bridge dances and beers to go before C贸rdoba! Watched your vlogs every day since Alicante and enjoyed them all. You're definitely one happy peregrina. Buen Camino and have a Happy Christmas too!

Talk about indomitable spirit! When I went looking for the moz谩rabe vlogs, I came across a huge list of Sara鈥檚 other youtube contributions.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5W6cSvPHVE-ETqr94B1_tQ

This is one hard-core peregrina, whose other adventures include the PCT, the AT, and omg, a recent trip to North Korea. And here I thought you were just lollygagging across the camino, looking for good beer and doing the bridge dance. :D

Camino(s) past & future
Frances/Muxia (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Norte (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18)+more
Talk about indomitable spirit! When I went looking for the moz谩rabe vlogs, I came across a huge list of Sara鈥檚 other youtube contributions.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5W6cSvPHVE-ETqr94B1_tQ

This is one hard-core peregrina, whose other adventures include the PCT, the AT, and omg, a recent trip to North Korea. And here I thought you were just lollygagging across the camino, looking for good beer and doing the bridge dance. :D

Hahahahaha!
I love this! 馃グ馃グ馃グ

The last video in the Malaga Mozarabe Camino trip will be up tomorrow. 馃槑

I am back home in Canada, and already missing walking past those magical yellow arrows. 馃檪

AZgirl

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2012 , via de la Plata 2014
Madrid/frances Sept/Oct 2017
Next : Levante Sept 2019
I just started watching your channel and I just love it! I was wondering if you had done a what I bring on camino video? I did a quick look and didn't see it, but also I decided to be lazy and just ask. I'm watching the mozarbe, and then plan on watching the lana next.

Camino(s) past & future
Hello!
Glad you enjoy the videos! :)

I made a gear video last March immediately after finishing the Via de la Plata. I plan on making a general Camino gear video in the coming weeks with some updated suggestions.

Until then:

GWNN

Camino(s) past & future
2017 French way
Hi Sara can you include some of your tips- EG the deodorant stick to stop blisters OMG I have started using this and it is way better than Vaseline. Fingers crossed to a blister free via de la plata for me in May. PS love your Utube blogs - keep up the great work.

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 126 15.4%
  • May

Votes: 199 24.3%