• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sara’s Mozarabe Video Blog (Malaga to Córdoba)

Sara_Dhooma

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18), Madrid (19) + more
Hello!

Sadly I only have time to walk from Malaga to Córdoba. I will be back in the future to walk from Almeria to Merida. 😎

Link to my Malaga Mozarabe Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkWTKtiUr2peBE2gNvco009ftV-kM4W7j

A video should be posted daily depending on wifi access. Day 1 is now live. 😁

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Sara

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Nice to keep reading about your Mozarabe adventure! You are an inspiration! Stay well and Buen Camino!👣👣👣

Hello!

Sadly I only have time to walk from Malaga to Córdoba. I will be back in the future to walk from Almeria to Merida. 😎

Link to my Malaga Mozarabe Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkWTKtiUr2peBE2gNvco009ftV-kM4W7j

A video should be posted daily depending on wifi access. Day 1 is now live. 😁

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Sara
Keep it up Sara. A few more bridge dances and beers to go before Córdoba! Watched your vlogs every day since Alicante and enjoyed them all. You're definitely one happy peregrina. Buen Camino and have a Happy Christmas too!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Talk about indomitable spirit! When I went looking for the mozárabe vlogs, I came across a huge list of Sara’s other youtube contributions.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5W6cSvPHVE-ETqr94B1_tQ

This is one hard-core peregrina, whose other adventures include the PCT, the AT, and omg, a recent trip to North Korea. And here I thought you were just lollygagging across the camino, looking for good beer and doing the bridge dance. :D

Talk about indomitable spirit! When I went looking for the mozárabe vlogs, I came across a huge list of Sara’s other youtube contributions.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5W6cSvPHVE-ETqr94B1_tQ

This is one hard-core peregrina, whose other adventures include the PCT, the AT, and omg, a recent trip to North Korea. And here I thought you were just lollygagging across the camino, looking for good beer and doing the bridge dance. :D

Hahahahaha!
I love this! 🥰🥰🥰

The last video in the Malaga Mozarabe Camino trip will be up tomorrow. 😎

I am back home in Canada, and already missing walking past those magical yellow arrows. 🙂

I just started watching your channel and I just love it! I was wondering if you had done a what I bring on camino video? I did a quick look and didn't see it, but also I decided to be lazy and just ask. I'm watching the mozarbe, and then plan on watching the lana next.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hello!
Glad you enjoy the videos! :)

I made a gear video last March immediately after finishing the Via de la Plata. I plan on making a general Camino gear video in the coming weeks with some updated suggestions.

Until then:

Hi Sara can you include some of your tips- EG the deodorant stick to stop blisters OMG I have started using this and it is way better than Vaseline. Fingers crossed to a blister free via de la plata for me in May. PS love your Utube blogs - keep up the great work.

Hi Sara - thanks for your very informative and fun videos! I've done a lot of hiking myself but certainly not as much as you! I'm hoping to walk from Malaga to Cordoba in late March/early April and hoped to ask your experience with accommodations? Did you pre-book, find albergues on the fly, or tent? Thanks for any guidance you can offer!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Sara - thanks for your very informative and fun videos! I've done a lot of hiking myself but certainly not as much as you! I'm hoping to walk from Malaga to Cordoba in late March/early April and hoped to ask your experience with accommodations? Did you pre-book, find albergues on the fly, or tent? Thanks for any guidance you can offer!

Hello, sorry for the delayed response!
I assume you have postponed your Camino at this time.

However, I used the PDF guide from the Camino association to plan my stages usually one or two days in advance. Booking.Com is also helpful with finding accommodation options. No need for tenting. :)

Link is here for the guide:

Hello, sorry for the delayed response!
I assume you have postponed your Camino at this time.

However, I used the PDF guide from the Camino association to plan my stages usually one or two days in advance. Booking.Com is also helpful with finding accommodation options. No need for tenting. :)

Link is here for the guide:

Hi Sara, thanks so much for your reply. Alas with the global crisis I've postponed. I also have that PDF and found it super helpful -- I actually came across the Mozarabe while on a cycling trip from Seville-Cordoba-Granada in 2018 and have been excited to hit that trail since I love Andalucia so much. At the very least I've got the stages all (roughly) planned out and I'm getting the sense there are enough accomm options in each town and village so that if I can't pre-book, I can probably find something on the day.

Thanks to you and everyone else - hope you're staying healthy.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back