A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

2019 Camino Guides

Sara’s Ruta de la Lana Youtube Vlog

Camino(s) past & future
Frances/Muxia (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Norte (17), Ingles (17), Via de la Plata (18)
Hello!

It is 3am and I’m in Alicante. I should be sleeping... but I have major jet lag issues. It is going to be a rough walk to Novelda tomorrow! 🤣

Anyhow, I will be video blogging and posting a short daily video of the walk to my YouTube channel. I have today’s video posted!

Here is the link to the ‘Ruta de la Lana Camino’ playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkWTKtiUr2pf1a_Av7b-fPwYOcnI7DdTA

Cheers,
Sara

Hello!

It is 3am and I’m in Alicante. I should be sleeping... but I have major jet lag issues. It is going to be a rough walk to Novelda tomorrow! 🤣

Anyhow, I will be video blogging and posting a short daily video of the walk to my YouTube channel. I have today’s video posted!

Cheers,
Sara
Love it! Buen camino to you Sara, looking forward to following along. It is so helpful to have up to date info on stages and accommodations on these untraveled caminos. I hope to make it to the Lana in 2020. Hope the weather cooperates.

Buen camino, Laurie

Camino(s) past & future
Except the Francés
Hello!

Cheers,
Sara
If you enjoy the Lana half as much as I did earlier this year, you're in for a very happy few weeks.

Camino(s) past & future
09 CFrancés, CFisterra 10 VPodiensis 11 CNorte 12 VPlata 13 VPlata, CSanabrés 14 CLevante, CSanabrés 15 CSureste, CInvierno, CMuxia 16 CMadrid, CSalvador, CPrimitivo (17 RLana, CInterior)
Hello!

Cheers,
Sara
Nice nice nice I will follow you! This is my favorite Camino!! I love the part Alicante - Caudete! I will be your most devout follower :OD

Yessss I watched your first video. Leaving Alicante is tricky: I lost a lot of time on my first start! It's a fairly straight line from the center to the Cemetery, but of course you have to end up on the right street to get there. I am waiting for your next video! I never walked in November so I want to see what it looks like!

Thanks!

/Bad Pilgrim

Camino(s) past & future
09 CFrancés, CFisterra 10 VPodiensis 11 CNorte 12 VPlata 13 VPlata, CSanabrés 14 CLevante, CSanabrés 15 CSureste, CInvierno, CMuxia 16 CMadrid, CSalvador, CPrimitivo (17 RLana, CInterior)
Hello!

Cheers,
Sara
Uhm, if your jetlag still causes problems you can always stay in Orito, 8 kms before Novelda. It's a nice and quiet place, at least in summer. Let us know!

/BP

Camino(s) past & future
StJpdeP/SIdeC done 2011, Sevilla/SIdeC done 201313
Hello!

Cheers,
Sara
Well done Sara. Went from Alicante to Cuenca myself mid September last and loved it, so following your blog on YouTube will be really interesting. Take care and Buen Camino!

Camino(s) past & future
Hi,

Just watched your second video. I ca'nt believe how windy it is! Nice to se the interior of the albergue in Novelda as I have never stayed there. 32 kms on the first stage is too much for me...!

You met 2 other pilgrims the first day?? I wonder if there is a surge in pilgrims on this Camino, or if it is the season.

Waiting for the next chapter!

/BP

Camino(s) past & future
Frances/Muxia (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Norte (17), Ingles (17), Via de la Plata (18)
Well there is going to be a delay for the next videos as I am locked out of the iCloud on my iPhone. :(

Really annoying! Spanish Apple support will hopefully be calling me today to get it fixed.

Otherwise, I’m having fun!!!! 😁

Camino(s) past & future
I am waiting! :O)

Camino(s) past & future
Just an update that I’m on an Apple security lock for another two days. That means I still can’t access my YouTube account. 😭

Currently tucked into bed in Caudete.

These beautiful young ladies were doing a photo shoot to promote an upcoming festival in Villena. 08A5A37C-C24B-4EBF-BD0C-98C58F1EC9A2.jpeg

Camino(s) past & future
Beautiful! :OD

Hoping for you to be "unlocked" soon….!

/BP

Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Look on the brightside Sara - at least you are not walking through NOR-CAL at the moment!
Davie
That's true. I drove on Thursday on I-5 just about 50km to the west from Paradise. Strong wind and smell of the smoke. Even in Oakland (airport) I felt it in the air. Only when I returned back to Europe I realized what happened there.

But just to add. Sara walked through NOR-CAL this year on PCT and also did vlog about that. I think she finished it a month or two ago.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
freescot Camino de la Lana blogs/photo albums 4

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 186 24.5%