Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

LIVE from the Camino Sarria or Invierno?

Book your Bus ticket here

Crandall

Past OR future Camino
April (2020)
I am just outside Sahagun. Upto now no problem finding a bed. Wow has that changed. Everthing full. Had to book 47K ahead for tonight. Going to have to cab about 20k of that. I can't do 47 in a day. My question is, What does it look like after Sarria. I am considering taking the In Invieno instead of French into Santiago. Any thoughts?

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

J Willhaus

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2016, 2022
I am just outside Sahagun. Upto now no problem finding a bed. Wow has that changed. Everthing full. Had to book 47K ahead for tonight. Going to have to cab about 20k of that. I can't do 47 in a day. My question is, What does it look like after Sarria. I am considering taking the In Invieno instead of French into Santiago. Any thoughts?
Did you try the Via Romana route out of Shagun or are you on the main CF? There is a bus to Leon if you want to try to get ahead of the wave.

Past OR future Camino
I walked Sarria to Santiago last week and all Albergues were open with beds. Despite the number of Pilgrinos. Just completed the Santiago to Muxia on Saturday and plenty of Albergues available.

Stellamaris

Past OR future Camino
CF1999,Le Puy 2012, 2014, CF March 2022
I have just walked the Invierno, ( I am in Fisterra now) the Invierno is so so so beautiful…
on my way I counted 9 pilgrims ( including myself😊) a peaceful and inspiring camino…🙏🏻

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads