Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.

sarria to santiago

Sharstef

Past OR future Camino
Tui to Santiago 2017
Hi
Planning to walk from Sarria to Santiago early September just wondering is this route busy at the moment and are
the cafes and restaurants open along the way. I have my accommodation provisionally booked

Peligro

I walk between cafe breaks
Past OR future Camino
St. Jean to SdC the slow way (Aug'15, Aug'17, Jan'18, Aug'18, Jan'19, Jul'19) Primitivo (May'20)
Hi
Planning to walk from Sarria to Santiago early September just wondering is this route busy at the moment and are
the cafes and restaurants open along the way. I have my accommodation provisionally booked
It will be the busiest part of any of the caminos so even by covid standards you will find places to eat. I’ve read that you should have reservations at the albergues since they are operating at reduced capacity. Buen Camino!

A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

CaptBuddy

Past OR future Camino
Fall 2012, again Fall 2014.
You should not have any problem finding open places. In fact, I would estimate that there is a bar/restaurant or village/town/settlement about every 5 kilometers. Hope you have good weather. Buen Camino.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads