A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Searching an albergue to rent

mimmi.valente

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugués
Camino Francés
Hi everybody,
I'm new here :)
I walked the Portuguese way and the French way, and some other parts of Italian Caminos, I was hospitalera on the Portuguese way in July and, at the moment, I'm hospitalera on the French way till the end of October. My idea is, after this period of volunteering, to rent a car and to go around on the Camino searching for places to rent.
I've already read all the previous posts about this issue, agreeing with all your advices.
But, I'm still here to write about my question: does anybody know albergue to rent on the French way for the next season?
I will appreciate all your answers!
Gracias y buen Camino!🤗👣
Miriam

mimmi.valente

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugués
Camino Francés
I don't know about for rent, but albergue Orion in Castrojeriz is for sale. Maybe ask if they will rent it to you? They might if they want to move on and can't sell.

Davey
Hi Davey! Thank you for answer. I know about it, I'm hospitalera here in Orion right now and at the moment they are trying to sell, not to rent, we have talked about it ;)
Thanks!

mimmi.valente

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugués
Camino Francés

MarkyD

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés 31/08/2018 - 20/10/2018
I don't know about for rent, but albergue Orion in Castrojeriz is for sale. Maybe ask if they will rent it to you? They might if they want to move on and can't sell.

Davey
Wow, albergue Orion is a lovely place in a historic town on the Meseta. I worked there as a volunteer for a week this September. The buildings are very well looked after and in excellent condition as it was a complete refurbishment from what was there before.
20190902_112112.jpg

mimmi.valente

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugués
Camino Francés
Wow, albergue Orion is a lovely place in a historic town on the Meseta. I worked there as a volunteer for a week this September. The buildings are very well looked after and in excellent condition as it was a complete refurbishment from what was there before.
View attachment 65950
Yes, I confirm! It's really a beautiful place!
:)

Julian

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2015)
Hi Davey! Thank you for answer. I know about it, I'm hospitalera here in Orion right now and at the moment they are trying to sell, not to rent, we have talked about it ;)
Thanks!
How much do they want to sell this Albergue?

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock