• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Searching for lost friends from June/July 2014

Scorpiogirl

E Ultreia
Time of past OR future Camino
I made my first Camino this year in June 2014
There was friends I did not swap contact details with along the way who I would love to hear from, if anybody recognises these people please can you give me their contact details or give them mine :))))))
John, Glaswegian/Scottish Man walking alone,
John Michael, South African Guy,
Cesse, Finnish Lady walking alone

I would really love to hear from these lost friends, I am Laura from Liverpool in England and my email address is lauras_87@hotmail.co.uk

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Laura-- can you be more specific on dates? Much like yourself I missed the chance to ask contact info for Cristal from Virginia, Angelica from Mexico, Jakob from Denmark, Conrad from Dublin, and Nick from Seatle. These pilgrims were on the Camino the first two weeks of July and we walked many miles cheering each other. Wonderful folks. I walked into Molinaseca the 4th of July, Sarria on the 10th, Santiago on the 13th (for reference).

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hey, I began in Pamplona on 24th June 2014 and arrived in Santiago 24th July 2014 :)) Last time I seen Cesse (finnish lady) was in Santa Domingo in the Monestry around the end of June.
Last time i seen john was around the 20th of July just before Cruz De Ferro
And last time i seen John Michael was around the 29th In Finnisterre

Laura, I was traveling on the Camino Francés around that time. (Departed SJPdP June 20 and arrived in Santiago June 22.) I will post your question on Facebook to my Camino friends and see if anyone knows them!

Hey, I put your email address in Facebook and figured out that you and I have mutual Camino friends, Jose Antonio and Olalla. (Facebook has its pros and cons but overall is a pretty handy tool!)

P.S. Check out this group on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/caminosummer2014/info

Last edited:
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Laura, I was traveling on the Camino Francés around that time. (Departed SJPdP June 20 and arrived in Santiago June 22.) I will post your question on Facebook to my Camino friends and see if anyone knows them!

Hey, I put your email address in Facebook and figured out that you and I have mutual Camino friends, Jose Antonio and Olalla. (Facebook has its pros and cons but overall is a pretty handy tool!)

P.S. Check out this group on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/caminosummer2014/info

OHHH Thank you Alyssa that is so kind of you :))
I will check out that link now :))

ULTREIA xxx

I checked the facebook page and I have liked it, but somehow it dosent show me others who have liked it, which I would like to be able to see incase I recognise anybody, is it your page? x

Last edited:
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back