Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Searching for Rick "der Hirte" from Holland

Viktoria

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino frances
Hi, my name is Viktoria and met Rick on Camino de Santiago after Logrono end of July 2016. We had wonderful hours together and were talking a lot amd were spending much time together. He is religios (I am not) and living in Delft in a students home. He walked from Holland the whole way and was 5 months on the way when we met. We had a few bottles wine together and met an artist from New Zealand. Rick loves graffitis and street art and had some issues from his history. You are writing diary and in your backback was a lot of souvenir stuff. You liked souvenir shops a lot and had a too short tracking pole. We are both slowely walkers and late wake ups, but I went a bit faster than you. You had a moustage and you are really tall.

I am Viktoria (candy shop) from Austria. I did the camino after i finished university and met you in my first week of the camino. I gave you my emailadress, but you didn't write. I would like to hear from you again. You described me as REAL and UNCOMPLICATED and different than every woman you have ever met. I left you messages on stones on the way and hope you were able to read some of them.
Hope we could talk again some time
v

Last edited:
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Masks
This week, 50% off ALL Camino Masks

Viktoria

Camino frances
Thank you MinaKamina! Unfortunately I am not on Facebook (for several reasons) and wanted to find him that way. I wasn't able to find his facebook profile with google search...
If you were able to find him, please write him a massage to this post here (if anyhow possible). I would be very grateful!!

Bluewren

Keep walking and honoring mother Earth
Camino Frances, start Lourdes 11 september 2013.
Camino Santiago Fatima, 2017
Viktoria, Facebook, Rik den Herder

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances