• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Seattle Area Camino Gathering

marthac

Saturday May 30, 2009 at 4:00 pm
Experienced and aspiring pilgrims in the Seattle area are invited to a tapas potluck at the home of Martha Crites and Jim Limardi. We are testing the waters for interest in forming an ongoing local group for sharing experiences, activities and providing practical information for new pilgrims. Please call or email for more information.
206-722-7394
mcrites@earthlink.net

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hola Martha (Tocaya):
I also am Marta and I live in Mexico. I will be in Seattle for work from tomorrow Sun 24 evening returning here to Pto. Vallarta the 31st. I hope I can make your event. While in Guadalajara earlier this week my cousin mentioned that the minimum kilometers needed to be walked to obtain the Compostela has been greatly reduced to 75 kms. I have been searching the internet to verify this, any thoughts. I leave for Madrid from NYC the 26th of July and am very excited about this part of my trip. I have a dear friend from Muros and we are looking forward to the pilgrimage. Bueno gusto en saludarla and maybe I can meet you in Seattle. I return to your beautiful city the first week of July for another 2 weeks. Be well, Marta de Vallarta

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.