• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Seattle Area Camino Gathering

marthac

Experienced and aspiring pilgrims save this date: Saturday July 25, 2009. Plans are to meet on Capitol Hill between 2:30 and 3:00pm for a scenic walk to St James Cathedral for 5:30 mass and a pilgrim’s blessing, then on to a potluck dinner. For more information contact Martha at mcrites@earthlink.net.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
GREETINGS MARTHA! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS POSTING.
I have often wondered how many people from this state, (I am from Tacoma) have walked or will walk the Camino. I have walked it twice, once with my niece in 2006 and once with my daughter and her friend in 2008 I would like more info on this gathering! *PEACE&LOVE..................VANA*

Hi Vana,
It is exciting. It's just a matter of finding people. I'm getting an informational email ready to send. The easiest thing would be for you (and anyone else interested) to send me your personal email so I can send it to the local group at once. Hoe you can come on the 25th.
Martha
mcrites@earthlink.net

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you for the email. I look forward to meeting everyone later this month. Peace. Michael

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.