• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Second-hand walking poles in SdC

Nezabudka

Time of past OR future Camino
СF 2018/2024
Hi all,
We are walking from Sarria to Sdc and then Muxia/Fisterra in the beginning of June. As flying both ways with hand luggage only not able to take our walking poles. Were planning to buy ones, but then we would need to get rid of them again... Seems not really effective and hardly environmentally friendly...
Just wondering if anyone knows if there are places in Sdc where pilgrims leave their unneeded poles as a donation?
I reckon, the airport would be a good guess, but I would be feeling ashamed asking there :D
We basically would need them for two weeks and could donate to anyone else after again.
Any chance, Casa Ivar might have those? ;) Or municipal albergue? We are happy to pay for hire.
Thanks a lot.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Definitely Pilgrim House .I have left poles there on two occasions.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There is a substantial pile behind the Pilgrim Office. Say Hi! to Nate and Faith at Pilgrim House always a great place.

Back