Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Security cameras for Neda albergue

Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
No doubt a comfort to pilgrims but no sign of vandalism or grafitti when I looked in the other day. And a new route has been waymarked along the river from the albergue - beautiful. It is in the guide.

rolf

We actually stayed in Neda a couple of years ago; and in the evening it was the gathering spot of the local teenagers, especially on the veranda. Probably one of the problems is that the albergue is off the street, a little bit isolated next to the school. I didn't see any grafitties, but it seems that it now got worse.

Sagalouts

RIP 2015
Me and Rosie spent the night here in Febuary and it was a life saver-I LOVE the place and would recomend it to anybody.
before setting out its easy to fear the worse,but hand on heart this place was the defining moment of my first Camino, don't believe the hype, stay here with confidence,John is right the river walk is not to be missed.please read my blog and check out the photo's.
Ian

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings