A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

see our journey at http://camino4cancer.blogspot.com

Hello!
We start walking from SJPDP on Oct 17. We have established a web site at http://www.camino4cancer.com that details our fundraising efforts for cancer and cancer victims of the Hurricane. We originally decided to walk the Camino months ago when I received news that my job would be ending in Oct and took that as a sign that the Camino was in our immediate future. After I read the wonderful article about the Thai gentleman who raised funds for cataract surgery on his 500 mile Camino walk I was truly inspired. Soon after our country was hit with one of the most devasting hurricanes in it's history. We thought long and hard and decided that maybe we could extend our Camino beyond the personal spiritual level and help those back home. We hope to keep a travel blog and realize that internet access is minimal. We also hope that with our network of friends and family that the fundraising part of our trip will take care of itself and we can leave it behind and truly experience what is in store for us along the camino. Please visit us at camino4cancer.blogspot.com. We look forward to hearing from you and your support.
Thanks! Callie and Dwight

Advertisment

gb

Camino(s) past & future
2005 Le Puy en Velay > Santiago; 2012 Seville > Santiago
Internet access is far from minimal in Spain as you will see when you get here!

You can update as you go along.

Buen camino.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
M "LIVE" from the camino 1
William Marques "LIVE" from the camino 9

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.5%
  • June