Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Seeking A Unique Property with home and area with open wall space

Kevin Considine

Past OR future Camino
Looking for suggestions. I am seeking to buy a property on Camino Frances that would be suitable for a Gallery of Pictures(wall space) and a 1-3 bedroom home. The gallery is more important than the home and a seasonal place would work. Ideally 2 bed room. Targeting somewhere between Hospital de Orbigo and Muxia. Would appreciate any help?

A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

JLV

Past OR future Camino
Looking for suggestions. I am seeking to buy a property on Camino Frances that would be suitable for a Gallery of Pictures(wall space) and a 1-3 bedroom home. The gallery is more important than the home and a seasonal place would work. Ideally 2 bed room. Targeting somewhere between Hospital de Orbigo and Muxia. Would appreciate any help
Hi,Kevin Here is a website you can search all of Spain. idealista.com I have searched here in the past.

Smallest_Sparrow

Life is rarely what you expect or believe it to be
Past OR future Camino
2012: most of some, all of a few, a bit of others
Looking for suggestions. I am seeking to buy a property on Camino Frances that would be suitable for a Gallery of Pictures(wall space) and a 1-3 bedroom home. The gallery is more important than the home and a seasonal place would work. Ideally 2 bed room. Targeting somewhere between Hospital de Orbigo and Muxia. Would appreciate any help?
I don’t have a recommendation but wonder if you are talking outdoor wall space for murals or indoor like setting up an art gallery for sales

Past OR future Camino
CF- Finisterre-Muxia 03/17; Camino SK 10/17; Norte 03/18; Ingles 11/18; Augusta 03/19
Check out KYCERO it’s a real estate and rental website for Spain, Portugal (I get daily listings). I find is much superior to Idealista.com

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
Talk to Soulful Road, Kim Narenkivicius, in Rabanal or look down the road at Polvazares, where Casa Flor might be able to help you.

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
I was also going to suggest Molino Galachos because I think it was for sale a while back but the OP is looking for something a little farther down the track,however it is close to Hospital de Orbigo.

lindam

Past OR future Camino
Frances, VDLP, Invierno, Portuguese, Madrid, Ingles, Fisterra, Muxia, Catalan/Aragones/Loyola Norte
Thanks Colette Z: I will take a gander at KYCERO
It is actually Kyero (kyero.es). Good luck in finding a suitable property.

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads