• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sellos - Full list

philo

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2023
Hi there,
Doing my first camino in April, and was researching things when I found this site.
Its a list of different sellos from the camino, 3600+ cataloged.
You can select the route and stops to see whats there from the area.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
This is a fun sello site! Interactive. They welcome your input. Very easy to upload a favorite sello. Here’s my sello from May 13, 2019 on the Primitivo, the local historian kindly gave me a tour and the sello of San Juan de Villapañada. Sadly, as with many churches on the Camino, it is often closed. I was told that mine was the first stamp of 2019.
Picture uploaded to & from from this website.

Attachments

• 55817FE7-EB84-40F1-BFE9-F13CA588524D.jpeg
    55817FE7-EB84-40F1-BFE9-F13CA588524D.jpeg
    466.7 KB · Views: 43
I'd put 3600+ on the light side of the number of sellos there are on all of the Caminos combined. Just remember Ramon from the "movie." It seems like everyone and his brother/sister who live along the Camino get into the game. I remember a day somewhere near Logrono when there was group of pilgrims comparing how many they had collected since starting in Pamplona and who among them had the most and the most unusual, etc. when all of a sudden someone in their groups shouted out, "that fruit vendor over there under the umbrella has the most interesting one I have seen yet." The whole gang scurried over to get one for their "collection" of souvenirs.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone highly recommend an intro, fast track Spanish course, anywhere in Spain? I took Spanish lessons years ago, but was waylaid by learning Dutch, and couldn't cope with both...
Mark Taubert in FranceInfo, 24 Mars, 2024 , describes a new GR hike which has been planned for the past 10 years along the Seine passing the locations where famous 19th c Impressionist...
Moderator, please place this in the appropriate thread. Thank you. Well, it's about time.😊👍...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.