• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sending Luggage to Casa Ivar: Current Guidelines and Procedures

eurobob1

Time of past OR future Camino
May/June 2023 C. Francés; Jun 2022 C. Portuguese
On Monday 8 May I tried to send luggage to Casa Ivar from Barcelon and the Post Office said they needed an origin address in Spain and I could not use a hostel address. I've emailed Casa Ivar twice advising but no reply. Can anyone suggest or advise if still ok to send to Casa Ivar as the app procedure video is from 2022? Many thanks!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
We are a bit overwhelmed with luggage these days. But yes, we are open and feel free to send your luggage to us. More here:

Regarding the return address… not sure what to say. Use a hotel or the post office itself. Sometimes I see people use the santiago post office as the return address. They should be ok with this.

Buen camino!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.