Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Sept 2021 Soo Excited!!!

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

alexwalker

Forever Pilgrim
Year of past OR future Camino
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
Sep 2021- Excited about my first camino! Will plan to start on the senda litoral. Who is doing it also in September? 👏
August/September is my aim for another Camino Frances. 2 months, slowly.

Buen Camino!

Last edited:
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Masks
This week, 50% off ALL Camino Masks

Renascer

I'll be doing the Sarria to Santiago mid-Sept with the Accessible Camino group!!! If you're in that area, look for us, we'll be the large group with Wheelchairs! = ) Buen Camino!!!!
Awesome. I will definitely look for you. Buen Camino.

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Bob Calver

Planning to walk the Camino del Norte from Castro Urdiales (2019)
Nice we might/hopefully cross each other. The plan is that I will start senda litoral depending on weather and then vila do conde go to rates for the central...
Thinking of a second Camino in September, too. What kind of weather might I expect on the coastal route from Porto?

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Renascer

I’m thinking about it very seriously. But haven’t made the final decision. Which day will you leave?
I will start from Porto sept 2nd
We'll also walk the Coastal way, exactly one month after you. We look forward to reading your thoughts as you walk the route this fall. Bom Caminho!
Great! i will post for sure. As i am so excited and seems like it will be beautiful!
Thinking of a second Camino in September, too. What kind of weather might I expect on the coastal route from Porto?
Not sure this is my first one! I heard the weather is good but some rain in Galicia so i definitely bought a good poncho just in case. No way rain is stopping me now! 😊

Renascer

It's my hope to be able to walk in mid-September. I'm from Western Canada and my best friend, who will be going with me, is from Rhode Island, USA. This will be our FIRST Camino, as well!!!
How cool i bet you are not as excited as i am!!! Lol It is like a dream coming through!

Renascer

I am planning this route in September as well. I am fully vaccinated but have not bought airline tickets yet. Is it safe to assume all will be ok for North Americans to travel to Portugal and Spain?
Not sure if it is safe to assume but i got my tickets yeay 👏 and waiting for the door to open. Cant wait anymore. But sure the camino will teach me more patience. 🙂 i think i already had enough patience with this nasty Covid.

Katia Taam

Every year, since 2000. Most times portuguese camino also twice the french camiño. Two time Le Puy .
Not sure if it is safe to assume but i got my tickets yeay 👏 and waiting for the door to open. Cant wait anymore. But sure the camino will teach me more patience. 🙂 i think i already had enough patience with this nasty Covid.
Assim mesmo... chega de esperar...

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

davebugg

A Pilgrimage is time I spend praying with my feet

Old Kiwi

I will be leaving Porto on September the 16th. I will walk the coastal to Vigo and then train back to Porto and then leave Porto again on the 25th of September and walk the inland route to Santiago and then on to Finisterre.

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Renascer

I will be leaving Porto on September the 16th. I will walk the coastal to Vigo and then train back to Porto and then leave Porto again on the 25th of September and walk the inland route to Santiago and then on to Finisterre.
Wow you are going all over the place back and forward. I am thinking more about zig zaging forward. Like the coast in the beginning (Senda litoral) until Vila do Conde then the central from Rates to Valença, then from Valença to Caminha for the coast again up to Redondela, a bit of central from Redondela up and the espiritual. That might be too much zig zagging for the amount of time i have, i may need to cut one of those 3 ocean paths. But have no idea which! i Just know i will not cut the espiritual!

Camino Masks
This week, 50% off ALL Camino Masks

Boardgamer

Ingles (2017)
I just booked flights today and will start walking from Porto 19th Sept. I have 12 days so will figure out the route closer to the date....My 4th Camino (Previous = Camino Ingles *2, Portugues from Tui)... Bom caminho

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

MarcelWals

Walking a Camino = a way of living...
'16:Frances; '18: Portugues; '19:SdC/Muxia/Finisterre/SdC; '20:Portugues + Ingles
Back on the Camino on 20th August this year. Walked the 'Central' route in 2018 and will prob walk the coastal one this time. Starting in Porto, will walk the Camino Inglish too this time after finishing the 'coastal' route. Walked the Camino Finisterre/Muxia also before. Looking forward to it! ;)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads