• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sept 2021 Soo Excited!!!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I'll be doing the Sarria to Santiago mid-Sept with the Accessible Camino group!!! If you're in that area, look for us, we'll be the large group with Wheelchairs! = ) Buen Camino!!!!
Awesome. I will definitely look for you. Buen Camino.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Me too... the camiño francês September 8th... waiting for good news that allow us, vaccinated Brazilians to enter Spain...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Nice we might/hopefully cross each other. The plan is that I will start senda litoral depending on weather and then vila do conde go to rates for the central...
Thinking of a second Camino in September, too. What kind of weather might I expect on the coastal route from Porto?

I’m thinking about it very seriously. But haven’t made the final decision. Which day will you leave?
I will start from Porto sept 2nd
We'll also walk the Coastal way, exactly one month after you. We look forward to reading your thoughts as you walk the route this fall. Bom Caminho!
Great! i will post for sure. As i am so excited and seems like it will be beautiful!
Thinking of a second Camino in September, too. What kind of weather might I expect on the coastal route from Porto?
Not sure this is my first one! I heard the weather is good but some rain in Galicia so i definitely bought a good poncho just in case. No way rain is stopping me now! 😊

It's my hope to be able to walk in mid-September. I'm from Western Canada and my best friend, who will be going with me, is from Rhode Island, USA. This will be our FIRST Camino, as well!!!
How cool i bet you are not as excited as i am!!! Lol It is like a dream coming through!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I am planning this route in September as well. I am fully vaccinated but have not bought airline tickets yet. Is it safe to assume all will be ok for North Americans to travel to Portugal and Spain?
Not sure if it is safe to assume but i got my tickets yeay 👏 and waiting for the door to open. Cant wait anymore. But sure the camino will teach me more patience. 🙂 i think i already had enough patience with this nasty Covid.

Not sure if it is safe to assume but i got my tickets yeay 👏 and waiting for the door to open. Cant wait anymore. But sure the camino will teach me more patience. 🙂 i think i already had enough patience with this nasty Covid.
Assim mesmo... chega de esperar...

I will be leaving Porto on September the 16th. I will walk the coastal to Vigo and then train back to Porto and then leave Porto again on the 25th of September and walk the inland route to Santiago and then on to Finisterre.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I will be leaving Porto on September the 16th. I will walk the coastal to Vigo and then train back to Porto and then leave Porto again on the 25th of September and walk the inland route to Santiago and then on to Finisterre.
Wow you are going all over the place back and forward. I am thinking more about zig zaging forward. Like the coast in the beginning (Senda litoral) until Vila do Conde then the central from Rates to Valença, then from Valença to Caminha for the coast again up to Redondela, a bit of central from Redondela up and the espiritual. That might be too much zig zagging for the amount of time i have, i may need to cut one of those 3 ocean paths. But have no idea which! i Just know i will not cut the espiritual!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I just booked flights today and will start walking from Porto 19th Sept. I have 12 days so will figure out the route closer to the date....My 4th Camino (Previous = Camino Ingles *2, Portugues from Tui)... Bom caminho

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Back on the Camino on 20th August this year. Walked the 'Central' route in 2018 and will prob walk the coastal one this time. Starting in Porto, will walk the Camino Inglish too this time after finishing the 'coastal' route. Walked the Camino Finisterre/Muxia also before. Looking forward to it! ;)

Back on the Camino on 20th August this year. Walked the 'Central' route in 2018 and will prob walk the coastal one this time. Starting in Porto, will walk the Camino Inglish too this time after finishing the 'coastal' route. Walked the Camino Finisterre/Muxia also before. Looking forward to it! ;)
Im starting August 20th from A Guarda! Will be on the coastal route all the way. You might catch up to me as its my first camino :)

Me too, leaving Porto on September 23 for Coastal route.
Same day! But we are only planning to walk to Matosinhos later that day to have more time in Porto - so I guess officially starting 9/24 from Matosinhos - hope to see you!

It's my hope to be able to walk in mid-September. I'm from Western Canada and my best friend, who will be going with me, is from Rhode Island, USA. This will be our FIRST Camino, as well!!!
Planning on starting September 23/24- also hope to do the spiritual variant - going with a good friend/neighbor. This will be our 3rd Camino.

Most read last week in this forum

Doing research for my upcoming Camino, I want to connect from coastal to central in Caminha. According to JB the ecopista is pleasant along the river, but I notice Stingy Nomads recommend the...
Will be walking the CP in Aug/Sep with planning clearly focused to staying (for the most part) on the Litoral. However, (using Brierley's Guide) the stage from A Ramallosa to Vigo sets up quite a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back